Chirstmas

Sirius Black ran around his home, cleaning and decorating. He was in the Christmas spirit especially since it was baby Harry's first Christmas. Remus, Sirius' boyfriend of 2 years, watched in amusement as Sirius messed around the tree.

"Sirius, everything is perfect, the tree, the food, the decor, and the presents." Remus assured him as the door opened. "Padfoo!" little Harry Potter yelled in delight as he tottered over to his godfather.

"Hello there Harry!" Sirius smiled and scooped up the giggling boy. "Hello Lily, James." He greeted as Remus conjured up some warm drinks. After a fee hours of talking and playing games, Sirius passed Harry over to James who protested slightly. "Remus? C'mere a minute." He waved him forward.

As Remus stood in front of him, Sirius kneeled. "Remus, these past 7 years I've known you have been amazing. Not to mention the 2 out of 7 I've been dating you. So, will you marry me?" Sirius pulled out a simple yet elegant band with the words, 'I love you' carved into it.

Before Remus could answer, an impatient Harry, who wasn't trilled to be let go of by Sirius answered for Uncle Remus. "Yes!" The giggling boy smiled, causing everyone to laugh.

The Potters soon left and the newly engaged couple stood in the door frame. Suddenly a mistletoe appeared above them. "Best Christmas Ever." Remus smiled, kissing Sirius gently.