Late Night Wanderings

Around midnight during his 7th year, Sirius Black walked around the school. He has been doing this for the past week. Why you may ask? The next day was his and Remus' 3 year anniversary.

Sirius has been thinking of ways to propose to his little wolf. While he was wrapped up in his thoughts, he ran into someone. "Oh bloody hell mate." Sirius muttered, rubbing his head. He looked up and saw it was James.

"Prongs? What are you doing?" He asked, standing up from the floor. "Looking for you. Remus has been worried. We all have been." James said, leaning against the wall. "Merlin, I'm sorry. I've had a lot on my mind." Sirius looked down at the small box in his hand.

"What's that?" James asked, following his gaze. "Engagement ring." Sirius smiled and opened the box. The band was a simple golden band with a small wolf carved into it. "Oh wow, Moons is gonna love it." James smiled at his best mate. "I hope. I just don't know how to do it." He admitted.

James thought for a bit before jumping away from the wall. "Practice on me! Pretend I'm Remus." James smiled. "You sure?" Sirius looked at him. "Yeah mate, what are friends for?"

Sirius sighed and thought of the mini speech he prepared.

"Remus Lupin. The day I met you was amazing. That train ride, the candy, the book throwing, all made me hope and pray that one day you'd be mine. Now here we are, been mates for 7 years but a couple for 3. These past 3 years of being able to call you mine, made me realize how much I wanna call you mine forever. Will you marry me?" Sirius finished and heard clapping.

He spun around to see Remus, tears running down his face, Lily and James smiling and taking pictures, McGonagal smiling a rare smile and Dumbledore with a proud smile. "Oh Siri. Yes, yes I will marry you." Remus cried and ran at him.

Sirius opened his arms and both lovers hugged and shared a very sweet and passion filled kiss.