XI. |We never lose each other|

heyaa welcome backk!

hold on really tight u angels- things get really complicated 🙈

enjoy❤️

*

Kakashi

I woke up just like a kid - I remembered that feeling. It was like someone was pinning me down as I wanted to sit up. I was that sleepy. I forced myself to open my eyes and I felt dizzy when I stood, pressing my palms on my eyes. My head was aching and I felt my neck really stiff... When I moved my head, the neck muscles hurt like shit.

"What the heck...?" I muttered.

I looked around, even if my sight was pretty blurry. I saw Sakura and Naruto, sleeping really close to one another and I spotted Sasuke, leaned on the back, asleep as well. They were all really calm and they were breathing in and out, slowly. A deep sleep? That deep? It was bizarre- they were usually sleeping with one eye open. Just like me. What was going on?

"Folks..." I said, walking towards them. "I think something happ-

Wait.

Fuck...

Someone was missing.

Fuck!

Where was Ori?!

"Oh, shit!" I muttered.

Suddenly, my heart went up my throat. I turned around, looking through the trees behind me. My eyes were extremely wide and I could feel my heartbeat on my fingertips. It was like I was burning from inside - I felt my throat completely dry and I didn't know why I was so freaked out! I've dealt with that kind of situations before, but why couldn't I calm down? Then, I looked at the tree Ori had slept next to and the only thing that was there was...

... that blouse band... she used to tie around her wound.

"Team, wake up!" I said, gently shaking Sakura and Naruto's shoulders. I tried not to be too harsh, but my hands were trembling. I had to hide it from them. "Sakura, Naruto! Hey! Sasuke, wake up!"

Sasuke barely opened his eyes. He touched his forehead, sighing slightly as he tried to get up. Sakura and Naruto both seemed really dizzy. I had to pull them all up by their backs and gently slap them on their faces. Sakura muttered something and Naruto nearly fell asleep again. I caught him and shook him once more, starting to get annoyed. We were wasting time!

"What happened... Why am I nauseous?" Sakura asked.

"Why does my neck feel so stiff?" Naruto frowned, tired.

Sasuke looked around and when he saw Ori's sleeve on the ground, his eyes became wide. "Ori! Where's Ori?"

"That's what I wanted to tell you! Something happened!" I said, quickly grabbing my backpack. "I think someone knocked us out and took her..."