Chapter 24: Surprise!

Sayaka returned home slowly, she had made sure to lock the golden student council door perfectly behind her, and she walked home normally, making her way across the old bridge before she walked five miles ahead and passed by an old cathedral, she had evidently ensured that she wasn't being tailed back home by anyone, but the risky love endeavours made her heart pound and her body shiver. It seems she was beating herself up right now, what she was doing was purely unprofessional, she wondered how long she could live with it, knowing she let into her own urges like that.

She wondered how long it'd be before Kirari would push her down again

"For Gods sake.. what's gotten into me...!" 

Sayaka quickly pulled at her black hair, scrubbing her passionate face with her soft palm as she scowled at herself rigid with annoyance, by now -- she was snapping at herself hashly.

She took a small breather then cut herself short, she headed upstairs briskly and unlocked her grey apartment door, then took a sigh before she walked into her semi small apartment. It wasn't anything short of like the luxury Kirari had. Sayaka lived alone, and so was evident from the shoes she kept in her house, they weren't anything surprising -- just some formal brown sandals and black boots, she tried to match with the school dress codes so her color scheme was quite plain, much to Kirari's dislike.

It mainly consisted of five colors; brown, black, grey, white and navy blue

She was a minimalist so she tried to make the best of what she had, and her life environment closely matched that of a very well organised honors student, rather than that of a prestigious secretary, she was surprised that Kirari didn't care about her financial status, but it's not like she had been in her minimaltistic apartment anyway.

(Suddenly -- Sayaka got a beeping text message from someone)

........

"Oh this must be Kaichou" 

She smiled to herself warmly, unlocking her iPhone swiftly without delay,

--------

To her surprise

It wasn't "Kirari"

---------

It was Runa Yomozuki

"For crying out loud... what the hell does she want?"

Sayaka scowls again, she's gripping her white iPhone tight right now, and her face looks twisted with sheer annoyance, and evident boredom.

(It seems she's debating whether to look at it or to simply ignore it, but her intriguing curiosity gets the best of her as she decides to proceed and snap a quick peak, thinking it wouldn't be any harm at all anyway)

After all it wouldn't hurt to take a peak right....?

She scrolls into the message section on her phone only to notice that the light haired loli girl is wrapping her around her pinky finger. It looks like she sent Sayaka a little surprise, she makes the dark haired secretary nearly have a heart attack with a full flat face impact to the floor.