Chapter 93: Time

Suddenly the hardened-silver metal hospital door is flung directly open and swung through, as a panting blonde girl shows up huffing and puffing, she's pushing directly against both metal white doors as it seems she has finally made it in time, only to earn an ounce of Sayaka's potential relief. It seems she was starting to doubt Ririka, but thankfully her logical faith in humanity had finally been restored once and for all.

She seemed somewhat relieved

"Surprising I nearly thought you wouldn't make it"

She belittles her, with a tint of sour sarcasm, unimpressed by Ririka being late due to some very personal affairs, as Sayaka just frown at her with disgust.

She quickly glares at her pin-pointed directly as she had been so worried beyond reason, she walks towards the timid girl and pulls her by the arm roughly with a clench, causing the timid shy blonde girl to blush rapidly and panic as it would probably bruise from her grip, but Sayaka did not give any precious splendid time for Ririka to explain herself and her absence, she just dragged her like a cheap dirty used rag by her arm and tugged her away to have her seated by force, straight-up directly in a transfer blood-transfusion chair, opposite to Kirari as the doctors had prepared a proper blood transfusion mechanism, and all that was left for them to prepare was the needles and rehydration methods.

Suddenly, Ririka starts apologizing, confusing the latter

"I-I'm so sorry! -- Mary-san...kept me--"

The timid light-blonde girl quickly blushes soft pink not wanting to maintain eye-contact, as she tried so hard to sweat and tell all the details in an embarrassed sort of fashion, in hopes of excusing her absence, but Sayaka simply ignores her and shoves her right hand onto her mouth to shut her up.

She wasn't pleased with the details, as she didn't care at all  about Ririka's personal life

(Sayaka had better things to do and those things resolved around Kirari)

-----------------------------------------------

"Momobami Ririka...I don't want to hear it, so be kind and shut up!"

Sayaka mutters to her disapprovingly with deep-hatred and irritancy in her feminine voice,  as she keeps Ririka in her transfusion white chair with high demands and a cold purple stare, her solid-patience nearly sinking to the bottom-ground floor, she cannot stand the girls babbling and fussing, so she grabs at her mask from her hand, and slams it directly on her face to avoid her from annoying her in hopes of keeping her chilled out and quiet.

However, the shy girl suddenly takes it off gasping for air, she quickly becomes immediately alert and notices a sharp pin-pointed needle in the short-distance, her fragile shy petite body shivered, her blue eyes widened with fear, her pupils enlarged with angst and worry, and her very bravery crumbled into dust and nothingness as only fear remained.

"I--I don't like needles!"

Ririka meekly mumbles, her eyes glued to the floor, as her voice is so low and quiet it can barely be made out properly by others

She could see the needle in plain view, and she reckoned it was pretty long, pointy and very sharp, making her blue eyes widen with fear and angst, she was so scared of the needles drastic appearance, it was almost like she felt herself passing directly out cold, except that Sayaka ensured to keep her on edge with increased double pressure.