Chapter 28: Mischief

Kirari cuts Sayaka short off with a heavenly kiss sealed to her precious hot lips, as she then suddenly pulls away, stands up to her tall feet from their love endeavours firmly without hesitation, and crosses her delicate arms across her puffed out proud chest, making a quick phone call to someone, as her blue sapphire eyes sparkle brightly with mischief, she has a devilish smirk across her elegant face, as she rattles her chin with her blue fingernails patiently, turning her sharp gaze towards Sayaka, only to tease then, turn her naked back on the dark girl, who sits there coldy spread out on her couch with one confused look on her sweaty face.

(By now, she's growing concerned, did Kaichou not enjoy her tongue twisters and sixty-nines?)

Sayaka blushes, she has no idea why Kirari drew back so suddenly, she wonders if she said something wrong, she feels somewhat dumbfounded and stressed out right now.

(Perhaps she didn't enjoy their cowgirl mini game?)

"Proceed with plan B"

Kirari confidently brushes her blonde hair to the side with her soft palm, as her sharp oceanic eyes linger towards Sayaka's blue picture frames from across the room. It's evident she's plotting something, but Sayaka cannot tell exactly what it is.

(This makes her grow restless, her composure turns nervous)

"K-kaichou?"

Sayaka mumbles quietly in question losing her logical composure, she wonders what Kirari plots, but her stern Kaichou does not provide her with any answers, she continues to converse with some strangers over her mobile phone, while ignoring her secretary out completely.

(It seems she was causing mischief and chaos again)

...............................

She makes Sayaka look confused beyond compare, the dark girl bites her lower lip with high tension and anxiety, she then covers herself up with a blue blanket, while her violet quivering eyes continue to admire Kirari, whose rear she cannot take her eyes off, it's perfectly perky and round, she's absolutely perfect.

"No No no-- I mustn't think about such details right now...!!"

(Sayaka coughs, nearly choking with these thoughts.. she wasn't as innocent as she used to be by now, and she felt shame towards her own devious thoughts)

-- She closed her eyes, then shook herself proper --

-------------------

Sayaka quickly blinks a few times, then she pinches herself to snap out of this illogical state, as she continues to listen in on Kaichou's tense phone conversation, before her ears  quickly pick up a shocking discovery.

"Do restrain her for a short while"

--- Huh???!" 

(Sayaka is dumbfounded and struck for a moment, who exactly was Kirari referring to?)

.....................