Chapter 12: Broken Composure

"Do me" -- Those unexpected words seemed to echo through Sayaka's logical mind, as her rational mind began to become overlapped with mathematical equations, she had never been put through such a pressuring, yet overwhelming situation before, so much to the point where she began to contemplate her life and question her very own existence. It seemed she had been put through a series of mixed emotions, such as confusion, lust, embarrassment, passion, fear, and frustration.

She grows silent, her hands begin to clearly shake, they tremble, there's an evident shock expression on her face right now as she crumbles, she feels like she's short-cutting again, like a machine getting stuck in one place......

She's growing sweaty and nervous, this wasn't one of her calculations...

She feels like she misjudged the situation, is she really competent enough for this?....

"Oh dear god..." She kept thinking to herself, while pursing her two lips together, her teeth in an evident clench, as her face grew somewhat dark, no longer the scarlet red of tomatos, but the red of burgandy, as her body is clearly flourished hot red, signalling the after effects of her lustful endeavours, anyone could literally smell her little adventure now, if now she were to leave the room, and encounter people head-on, it was that evident what they had just done, she smelled of estrogen and raging hormones.

It was clear she had never done this before, she wasn't even sure how to pull up the reigns, she had never been that lesbian for anyone, expect for Kirari, and this time it seemed like Kirari was entrusting her with a larger task in mind, she wanted something from --- "Her"

Her heart grew fond, she wanted to both touch and be touched by Kirari,

But the truth was --- she was that timid and shy, when it came to such "Physical" and "Personal" matters..... as it wasn't part of her daily "Tasks" -- she had her daydreams and fantasies, but it was nowhere as overwhelming, as this...

She gulps hard, her violet eyes wandering all over across the student council room, from top to bottom, until they finally land on elegant Kirari, who patiently sits up on the scarlet table, waiting, arms crossed proudly across her chest, nude and provocative to the core, her legs spread out, as she simply chuckles, and retains her powerful, yet intimidating demeanour.

How the hell did she stay so perfect, yet composed all the time? Sayaka wondered, being unable to fully comprehend her, as she failed to understand her kaichou in the least.

-- Her hands trembled again, could she reach her? --

Was it really okay to touch Kaichou like this? She wondered, her rational side wanting to retain her  proper and polite composure befit of a proper secretary, while her perverted side couldn't help but want to touch her all over, as it couldn't wait to tap her body, like in her daydreams.

She quickly reaches for a glass of water on the table, and chugs the cold water down, quickly, trying to cool-down her malfunctioning brain, in an effort to retain some of her logic, as she was clearly overwhelmed, her hands were full, and her mind was disobedient.....

Then the inevitable happens as tension rises, --

Her eyes  suddenly lock with Kiraris---