Chapter 105: Her Parents

Sayaka's fashionable mother steps forward in a yellow sparkling glamor dress, suddenly hugging her daughter tightly with a warm clasp, she had completely caught her daughter off guard, as Sayaka stood there completely naked in her red bathrobe, while her calculating father simply snorted his nose smelling some kind of odd perfume in the room, but he dismissed his suspicions after locking eyes with Sayaka's provocative perfume on an opposite desk.

He assumes the extra scent is just a part of his imagination, so he discards the thought.

"Had we come at a wrong timing?"

Her father interrupts their hug shortly, asking his daughter out loud, enough to notice her sporting the red bathrobe through his Calvin Klein glasses, a short man with silky black hair and polished glasses, his body frame was sporting a formal blue business suit , despite their complicated financial status, yet his face was stern -- it showed the aftermath of countless hours at the office.

(His looks portrayed the fact that Sayaka had actually taken after him, both in height and appearance wise)

It seems he could smell something fishy, yet he hoped his calculating perceptions were amiss, but not much could fool a fatherly heart of concern.

"Uh...um.."

Sayaka quickly shrugs twice looking for answers as her violet eyes kiss the floor, she hesitates and immediately breaks the hug with her mother shortly, then she turns and answers her father directly, looking up across to seem more confident, yet inside she's sweating.

It seems she cannot stop worrying about the president quietly hiding in her bathroom, and she wonders how long she can last in there with her iron-cold diva patience.

"A-about that...I was... just studying..that's all!"

Sayaka lies clearing her throat vigorously with overwhelming force, she can feel a hard lump stuck in her throat by now, as lying made her throat grow dry and irritating, yet she fought hard to digest her own lies, but she could feel the suspicions of both of her parents, slowly coming to raise, as they seemed curious to know what Sayaka had been doing, and why she wore a bathrobe if she hadn't showered.

Somehow it didn't make sense for her to be dressed this way without a purpose

"You don't have a boyfriend hiding here, by any chance -- do you?"

Her father fixes his black framed glasses with great suspicion as he starts to look around all over, he pries open the metal balcony door to notice nobody there, then he pulls up back inside quickly, his dark violet eyes scrolling over the timid girl in scrutinizing fashion, his demeanour sharply suspicious and evidently on sharp pointed edge, as he suspects she's not as innocent as she may have seemed.

Looking at her, he quickly notices fresh bite marks on her neck, so he cleans his eyes for better view, but Sayaka quickly turns away.

"Eh..eh?!"

Sayaka chokes, she nearly gags, but tries to cough it all off by strong force, covering her mouth as she quickly turns, not wanting to show them her face, which had been completely livid with anger and disgust. She found it hard to believe her parents would even assume something as improper as that, let alone -- her heart only belonged to Kirari, she'd rather die than end up with a man, let alone someone introduced to her by her parents.