Chapter 139: Boisterous Horror

Little to Sayaka's own knowledge Kirari had been made well-aware of her erotic-flaunting actions through her indoor hidden surveillance cameras, as she took seize of her own phone looking at the screen with sheer amusement and a polished smirk decorated across her pale face. She kept an eye on the silky dark haired girl, as the room was kept well-supervised. It was discovered that she had set up the room purposely to withhold several hidden cameras stuffed inside the compartments of her bookshelves, while the entirety of the luxurious old office of hers was also available to view by other student council members who could access the cameras or even enter the room with a special key card inserted from the back.

(This was the very reason why she restrained herself from railing Sayaka when she had the chance, as she knew the room was far too dangerous to commit action)

"When do you ever learn, Igarashi Sayaka?" 

She chuckled to herself amused with gleeful ecstasy, leading herself down the red alleyways completely astray slowly, as she walked the caliginous dark-filled shadow hallways , taking the back exit quietly through the rear-side leading to a glass panelled door, while she made her way towards her white limousine, which was parked around the far back block of the building. It seems she would be making a trip to her academy in solo-fashion today to meet with someone else, while she left Sayaka to her own shenanigans and personal endeavours, for she had to be alone for what was to come next.

However, Sayaka's moments of pleasure time would be unfortunately coming to an end soon, for someone was about to disturb her peace of mind beyond notion, as an unsuspecting person was actually making their rounds around the building several moments after the departure of Kirari, as she came to be in search of secrets, with a passion and strive to win the student council competition as her companion egged her to take some risks for once.

Fortunately, she'd save Sayaka the pressure of tagging along with her ginger head friend, but it would still not spare her the embarrassment nor the shock of her entire world.

.....................................................................................................

Before Sayaka reacted with a tilt of her head sideways, she plucked her fingers inside of her realms back and forth, but the shaking of her hips prevented her from hearing the dangers out the door that were slowly creeping in without warning. 

"....Ah, this feels... good"

She leaned back against the couch, back pressed firmly to the purple cushion while her fingers roamed deeply inside, as she wiggled her delicate fingers from side to side, all in the awe of the beautiful painting of the president. She hadn't ever masturbated to her image like this ever before, so for Sayaka it had been her first time where her naughtiness slipped out of hand, it slipped out of complete and utter control.

However, all would eventually come to an end as glass of wine on the opposite table, had started to shake, quickly alerting her of someone next door, someone who would possibly come to haunt her forever.  It was then, when she heard lousy footsteps outside the door. It felt like a shadow was creeping up on her as Sayaka's eyebrows immediately became raised with suspicion, her mouth corner pushed into a firm scowl, as she tried to grab for her red flamed jacket, only to realize it was too far away out of reach. So she tried to look for an exit, but to no avail, for there was simply nowhere to hide.

...........................................................................

"Sugar! ...there's no time to hide.."

She scowled with an array of curses as she deeply looked for a logical way out, before she went for a quick dive for her jacket, only to make the scene much worse, as she ended smearing her heavenly realms against the couch.

Apparently, she was too slow to move into hiding as something unfathomable was about to happen. It seems the noise stopped momentarily to her surprise, so the frail girl felt her troubles out of sight, but as soon as she moved back to position to continue her voyage, the impossible had turned to possible.

................................................................................................

"AAGH? WHOO....???!""

Suddenly -- there was hysteria and utter shock in Sayaka's violet eyes, her reaction looked panicked as she let out a gasp of panic.

The door was pried right open wide by an unsuspecting individual carrying a pile of school books and searching for clues for the election, accompanied with a mask that shielded her face from the now-lit bright lights of the hallways, as she peered into the room, to notice one "Awful" nudist sight, of Kirari's own secretary, masturbating to the likeness and portrait of the president herself with a logical grin on her face.

Until Sayaka met the eyes of the masked human.

"What in the LORDS-"

Sayaka shrieked. 

............................................

"Wha- ah-"

.....................................................................

"H.huh?!!! AHHHHHHHH!"

Ririka screamed in loud panic, dropping the pile of blue books to hit the wooden boards of the floor, as she fell over the sudden metal step in the doorway, collapsing right flat on her face, with her arms dangling wide to the sides. Her white mask came off from the impact of the fall, shattering into billions of pieces which immediately revealed her identity, while an angry Sayaka could only pout and fume at this chaotic disturbance.

.......................................................

Sayaka gawks in hysteria with strong frustration, she bellows, and shouts to discipline the intruding girl immediately 

"MOMOBAMI RIRIKA!!"

She quickly covers herself up with a nearby cushion from the couch, as she is quick to shout, yet quicker to defend herself while screaming her lungs out at the intruding blonde haired girl who lay flat and spread out on the wooden boards of the floor.

"HOW DARE YOU--"

She cursed in unearthly fashion, watching the girl gasp and cover up her blue eyes quickly with her palms as Sayaka threw on her red flamed jacket and cleared her throat, slowly approaching the vice-president with malice and stride in her demeanour as she was about to press the girl into a corner so she could properly exert authority over her as punishment for always showing up at the wrong time.

"...........Now...now, Vice-president... why don't we have a small chat?"

She neared her, aggressively still nude and very much exposed from top to bottom.

"...AGGGHHHH!!!"

It was confirmed.

Ririka was traumatised.

"NNN..NN NOOOOO!!!"