18.Godparents

Luke: You were still undecided about who was going to be the godparents, you knew that your best friend and her husband where going to be but Luke wanted one of the boys and there wife to be one as well. You found it so hard to choose but you finally decided that Ashton and his wife was going to be another set of godparents. Luke got his laptop, brought up Skype and called Ashton, after a few rings he answered and appeared on the screen "hey guys!" Ashton waved to the camera "hey ash" Luke said back with a big smile "so what do you guy want?" he questioned "is your wife round?" You asked "yeah i'll go get her" Ashton got up, you and Luke sat and waited for them to come back, minutes later they both appeared back on the couch "hello!" Ashton wife waved happily, you and Luke smiled and waved back "so what did you want?" ashton asked again. "well we were wondering if you both would like to be Ava's Godparents?" you asked "of course we would!" Ashton's wife answered with a massive smile on her face. 

Calum: You and calum and been trying to pick Godparents and you decided it was going to one of the boys and there wife's, but you just didn't know who to pick. After many weeks of debating you finally decided that it was going to be Micheal and his wife. You text Micheal's wife asking if they wanted to go out for lunch today with you and Cal, minutes later she replied back say that they will meet you at Starbucks at 12:30. You met them there sat down, Calum was talking to Micheal about band stuff and you and Micheal wife were talking about the baby "so whens little Luca due?" she asked as she ran her hand over your bump "3 weeks, so i'm trying to stay by the house but today i wanted to meet you and ask you and Micheal something important" you said, since micheal heard his name mentioned him and calum stopped talking and Micheal looked over at you "what you saying about me?" he chuckled "is said we need to ask you two something important" you said as you looked over at calum "would you two like to be Luca's Godparents?" Calum asked they sat there in suprised "we'd love to!" Micheal said "it would be a pleasure!" His wife said and she smiled at you and calum. 

Ashton: After weeks of debating and arguing you finally decided that Luke and his wife was going to be the twins Godparents. You were having a BBQ tonight with Ashton, Anne, your Mum, Harry and Lauren and you thought you would invite Luke and his wife along and that is when you would ask them. Ashton rang Luke asking his he wanted to come tonight which he immediately said yes, Luke loved BBQ's! Luke and his wife arrived at 6 and you took them through to the garden where everyone was "haven't you gotten big Y/N" Luke's wife said as she ran her hand over your large belly, Luke's wife was you bestfriend, you were always together but you hadn't seen her in a while since you had been finding hard to do things "i know not long now at all!" you said and you slowing sat down in your seat. Once everyone was outside and settled Ashton spoke up "Luke we invited you both her because we have something really important to ask you" Ashton seriously said as everyone looked at you both Ashton looked at you to carry it on "we would love it if you would become Emilia-Rose's and Elliott's Godparents?" You smiled at them both waiting for the reply "It would be an honor to!" Lukes wife answered getting up to come give you a hug and a kiss on the cheek, Luke got up and shook Ashton's hand and then came over and lent down to give you a hug. "thank you so much" Luke said happily. 

Micheal: Since You and Micheal were Calum's daughter's Godparents you thought it was only fair that your baby's Godparents where them, it wasn't really a big decision you tought it should have been them straight away micheal also agreed. Since your due date was so close you didn't want to risk going out so you thought you would just ring micheal and his wife. Micheal got his phone and rang Calum, his didn't answer but minutes later you got a call of calum "Hey calum!" you and micheal shouted "sorry I didn't answer before i was on the toilet" you and Micheal laughed "anyway what you ringing for?" Calum asked "is your wife around?"  Micheal asked "Yeah she's right here why" he curiously asked "Put us on speaker cal" You said so he did "hey guys!" Calum's wife spoke down the phone "so guys we've got something to ask" Micheal said as he held your leg "what is it?" Calum asked "Would you like to be baby Clifford Godparents?" you asked and looked at micheal biting your lip waiting for there reply "that would be fantastic thank you!" Calum's wife squealed down the phone 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Undecided what the gender of Micheal's baby send me a message or write in the comments what you want it to be, a girl which will be called Isabella or a boy which will be called Aiden. Which ever gets the most votes will be the one! :) xo