Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Third POV
    Scott and his friends went to school the next Monday. As you walked through the halls you could see Ethan and Danny talking to each other flirting. Aiden was doing the same thing to Lydia. Isaac and Allison walked down the stairs laughing about something that was said between them. Thomas, Minho, and Newt were leaning against one of their locker talking. Scott watched all of them from the doorway. He smiled watching his friends be happy and have nothing to worry about. 

    Stiles came up from behind Scott patting him on the shoulder. Scott smiled at his best friend. They went to class and for the first time in a long time, everything was completely normal. Until that night that is. 

    Stiles was sleeping peacefully until a nightmare began. His hands fisted the blankets as he slept. In his dream, he sat up from the bed like he was awake. He walked around a little bit then all of a sudden he was at school. He was talking to Scott about sleeping and how your body keeps you from actually running in your bed. 

    Then he was sitting up in bed but Lydia was with him. 

    "Stiles go back to bed," She said as she laid back down. 

    "Okay ya I'm just gonna close the door so they don't get in," Stiles said walking towards the door. 

    Lydia was begging him to stop and not touch the door for him to just leave it alone and come back to bed. The problem was he felt drawn to it. He opened the door and it was dark with only a couple slits of light. He felt around the enclosed space realizing he was in a locker. He pushed on the door trying to get it to open when something walked past. He watched as the person walked away from him before finally getting the locker open. He stepped out and made his way to the door. Stiles opened it slowly walking into the hallway noticing he was still in his pajamas and barefoot. 

    He walked into a classroom seeing twigs and dirt on the floor. Getting further into the classroom he saw the nemeton just sitting there but it was almost like it was taunting him.
    Then the scene changed again. He was on the lacrosse field. All the lights were shining and there was a crowd cheering. 

    "Come on Stiles this is just a dream," He said grabbing his hair in a panic and pulling on it. "Wake up come on Stiles this a dream WAKE UP" He screamed. 

    Stiles fisted his blankets while mumbling in his sleep. He started talking a lot louder waking Thomas who was a room over from where Stiles slept. Newt and Minho had stayed the night as well because they didn't like to split up the group too much. 

    Thomas got up groggily picking up the pace when he heard Stiles's voice start to become panicked. As he was getting to the door a scream was heard. Thomas threw open the door barging into the room. Stiles was sitting there upright in his bed panicking as he screamed.

    Noah burst through the door hearing his son screaming. He got in the bed with him holding him as he screamed and cried. Stiles struggled a little at first but realized who was with him he slowly calmed down. 

    Thomas came over grabbing one of his hands trying to show he was there. 

    "Shh, it's okay. You're okay" The sheriff whispered helping his son calm down. 

    Newt and Minho stood in the door having heard the commotion and coming in to check it out. They felt sorry for the boy. The sheriff left when his son was calm leaving Thomas and his brother alone. Thomas made sure he was okay before standing and turning. He felt a hand clamp onto him, stopping him from leaving. 

    Stiles looked at his brother with pleading eyes. "Please don't go," He said. 

    Thomas thought about it for a minute before getting an idea. He made Stiles get on his back before taking the short walk back to his room. Minho and Newt were still awake talking softly to each other. They smiled when they saw the pair come in.