Farah

Sky's POV...
I look at the clock and realize I have to be at training. "Ugh I have to go Bloom, " I say. "Why?" she asks. "Training, " I respond. "Oh, " she frowns. "Bye, " I say. "Bye, " she waves. I hug her and the head to training.
Bloom's POV...
I got bored so I walk to the area that the specialists train. I sit down and just watch. I wonder where Rosalind went after the attack. I haven't seen her since. When practice ends you can hear a faint scream. Silva, Andreas, and Sky go running. Sky turns around and mouths, "Wait there, " to me. Ugh! I want to know what's going on.
Sky's POV...
We run into the forest and we see someone lying on the ground. Oh my gosh it's Farah! Silva checks her pulse and he shakes his head. She's dead. They realize that her neck was broken. I wonder who killed her. It's going to be hard to tell Bloom. Farah was also supposed to help her find her birth parents. I walk back to where Bloom was waiting for me and I sit next to her. "Bloom..." I start. "What?" she inquires. "Farah is dead, " I say. Her eyes well up. We walk back to school and we see Rosalind standing there. What- "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Queen Luna asked me to be the new headmistress here, " Rosalind says all smug. "So time for a lesson Bloom, " she says. "Rosalind she just sort of healing from the burned one attack. She needs to rest, " I insist. "Bloom circle five minutes, " she demands. Rosalind walks away. "Bloom you can't, " I say. "It doesn't seem I have a choice, " she responds. "I'm at least coming with you, " I say. "Ok, " she nods. We head to the circle and Rosalind, my father, and Silva are all there. She hands glasses to Bloom along with wristlets, anklets, and a band for around your waist. "Bloom you will be going into a simulator to test your powers...and transform, " Rosalind says. Bloom nods. She puts everything on. "Oh and these, " Rosalind says handing her earbuds. "Rosalind are we sure this is a good idea right now?" Silva asks. "It'll be fine, " Rosalind says. We walk outside of the circle. The simulation starts. She starts well using her powers. She runs away from something. "What's the simulation on?" I ask. "Burned ones, " Rosalind says. Ugh. Lovely absolutely lovely. She somehow manages to transform into a full fairy. She fights, screams, flies, and more. "Stop it, Rosalind, " I command. "Not yet, " Rosalind says. "Bloom!" I yell. "She can't hear you, " Andreas says. She screams again holding her stomach. It continues for 10 minutes. "Simulation completed, " Rosalind says looking at her phone. Bloom stays still in the air for a moment then she falls to the ground. Her wings disappear. I run over to her. I pull the glasses off and she takes the earbuds out. "Is it over?" she asks. I nod. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Sky there were at least two dozen burned ones, " she says. "Oh my, " my eyes widen. I help her up and she leans against me. "That was too much Rosalind, " Silva says. "Agreed, " my father says. "It got her to transform, " Rosalind says. "Yeah under a weak state, " Silva says. I pick Bloom off and bring her to her suite. I lay her down on her bed. "Sit with me? " she asks. "Sure, " I nod. I sit next to her and put an arm around her. She eventually falls asleep.

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Get ready for the drammmma in the next! Let me know your thoughts in the comments! Please vote! Love y'all! 💖