Eira part 1

Bloom's POV...
"I can't stay all day. I'm meeting up with Eira, " I say. "Who?" Sky inquires. "She's the ice and snow fairy that froze that water bubble around us, " I explain. "You mean you're ditching me for an ice fairy?" Sky groans. "I'm sorry but I've been meaning to get to know her, " I apologize. "Fine, have fun, " he says kissing me. "I don't have to go yet silly, " I laugh. "I know, " he smirks.
Riven's POV...
Someone knocks on Sky and I's room. I get up to answer it. "Thanks Riven, " Sky thanks. "Mhm, " I say walking to the door. I open the door to see Silva. "I'm here to check on Sky, " Silva says. I let him in.
Sky's POV...
Bloom hears Riven let Silva back here. She jumps out of the bed and sits on a chair. I laugh a little. "What?" she asks. "Get over here, " I say getting up to pull her back by me. She sits back down with me. "Hello, Sky and Bloom, " Silva says walking in. "How are you feeling?" Silva asks Sky. "Good, " I respond. "So those creatures were some kind of combination of electricity and ice, " he explains. "That's ever so weird, " I wonder. "Exactly, " Silva agrees.
Bloom's POV...
"Well I have to go meet Eira!" I exclaim hoping put of bed kissing Sky's cheek. "Bye!" everyone exclaims as I run out I the room. When I get in the car that Eira is driving I notice that Beatrix is in the backseat. "Hello Bloom, " they say in unison. I turn towards Eira and then feel a shock and pass out. Beatrix and Eira...theyre behind all of this...
To be continued...

Hello everyone! My apologies for this taking so long I've been working on a new book called The Fairy Guardians. It's an original and it's better than the crappy description and prologue but the first chapter is coming very soon!! Go check it out! Special Shout-out to JimmyLeeCurtis for the idea that is Eira! More about it next chapter! Let me know your thoughts in the comments and please vote me and follow! Love y'all!