Beast

Bloom's POV...
I wake up in a bed and I look around the room. I look over to my right and I see another bed. I think this is Sky and Riven's room. I must've fallen asleep last night! I get up and I smooth out my hair. I walk out of the room and I see Sky and Riven sitting on the couches. "Morning sleepy head, " Sky says. "Hey, " I yawn. "What time is it?" I ask. "7a.m., " Riven groans. "Dang you're up Riv, " I laugh. "I rolled off the bed, " Riven groans. "Idiot, " Sky laughs. I sit next to Sky and he wraps an arm around me. "You know you're probably going to want to get back to your dorm before the teachers wake up, " Riven says. "Why is that?" I inquire. "Well there's a policy about girls and guys spending the night in the opposite dorm, " Riven says. "How do you know that?" I ask. "Stella, " he blurts. Sky gives him a look. "Oh right I forgot about that. I should go, " I say standing up. "Bloom-" Sky starts. "Its fine...I really got to go, " I say. "What the hell man?" I hear Sky sat through the door. "Sorry...I forgot, " Riven apologizes. I rush off to my dorm and change.
Sky's POV...
Someone pounds on our door. "Ill get it, " I say. "Silva? Dad? What are you guys doing here??" I ask. "Sky and Riven there's a mob of creatures trying to get inside the barrier...all specialists are needed there asap, " Silva orders. They rush off and Riven and I exchange a glance. We run down to get out equipment and we run outside to meet the other specialists. "Where are the fairies??" Riven asks. "They are trying to keep the barrier up, " Silva responds. "We need them, " Riven insists. "No you don't, " Andreas says. "What are the creatures?" I ask. "Alright, " I nod.
Bloom's POV...
We are in the circle keeping the barrier up but I need to be with Sky. I race out of the circle but three fairies grab onto my arms. "Bloom you may not go, " Rosalind says. "I need to see, " I shriek. "You are needed here, " Rosalind demands. We go back and forth for a bit.
Sky's POV...
It's like a massacre out here. All of a sudden a creature shocks me and I go flying back. Riven kills the creature and comes running over. "Riven!!" a specialist calls. "Go, " I whisper. Riven looks reluctant to leave. A few minutes go by and I black out.
Riven's POV...
After the attack, I race back to Sky. I kneel next to him and I hear footsteps get closer fast. "Sky!" the voice calls out. The footsteps reach us and I look up to see Bloom. "Riven?" Bloom inquires. "He is, " Riven nods solemnly. "No, " Bloom cries. "He can't be, " she continues. She rushes over to him. "Sky, please wake up, " she cries. She lays her head on his chest and cries. "RIVEN!! SKY!!" voices call. They finally find us... it's Queen Luna, Silva, Andreas, Dane, Sam, Brandon, and Bloom's friends. "Riven what happened here?" Silva asks. "The monster zapped him, " I answer. Andreas and Silva look like they might just cry. "My son, " Andreas saddens. "Bloom?" Aisha calls. "He's gone, " she weeps. Stella kneels next to Bloom and places a hand on her shoulder. Out of nowhere, it looks like there is fire in Bloom's veins. She's not on fire but it's running through her veins. Brandon pulls Stella away not knowing what's happening. Sky's chest starts glowing underneath her hands and his shirt and armor. "What the hell?" I inquire. Sky's veins start glowing too. Bloom just keeps crying not even noticing. Sky's eyes blink open. He takes a deep breath. Everyone looks shocked. Bloom has yet to notice. Sky looks over at me. He puts his arm around Bloom. She lifts her head and looks at Sky. "Sky?" she says through tears. "Hey, " he whispers. "You're alive?" she asks baffled. She hugs him. Sam and I help Sky to his feet. "Son?" Andreas calls. Sky hugs everyone. "How are you alive?" Bloom asks. "You, " Stella interrupts. "Me?" Bloom asks confused. "Bloom there was like fire in your veins and then Sky's chest glowed where your hands were and then there was fire in his veins and then boom he was awake, " Terra spills. We walk back to the school seeing some dead specialists. Sky, Bloom, and I go back up to Sky and I's room. Sky was ordered to lay down and rest and he did need to. I sit on my bed. Bloom curls up with Sky and he wraps his arms around her.

Hi everyone! Please comment your thoughts and vote! My apologies that it took so long for a new chapter but I've been working on five books simultaneously...oops lol...anyways love you lads 💝