Chapter 10

Hi just to inform you that the characters that died in the movies are alive :) and this whole chapter would be in Lucius Point of view enjoy!

Lucius Pov

"Lucius dear can you help me put on this necklace?" Narcissa asked, trying to sound sweet.

I walked over to her and helped her. I am honestly still pissed at this woman and the shit she does and as much as I want to divorce her, I simply can't, it would ruin my reputation.

After I finished helping Narcissa I walked out my room and went over to (Y/N) room. As I made it there I heard laughter coming from her room.

"Do I look that bad?" Lucius heard you asked, giggling.

"No. Wow. You look gorgeous." Draco stuttered.

I had this weird feeling. Jealousy? No it can't be I can't be jealous of my son flirting with (Y/N). I walked away from the door to go downstairs to where the ball was being held. Guests started to arrive surprisingly.

"Lucius." I looked over to my side to see Severus.

"Severus." I nodded greeting him.

"I need to discuss something with you, it's very important."

"Now Severus?"

Severus nodded his head. "It's urgent Lucius."

"Come with me then." I replied, guiding him to my office.

I shutted the door making sure no one was around my office while Severus closed all the blinds.

"What is it Severus? " I asked.

"He's back." Severus whispered with fear.

"It can't be." I stated shaking my head. " I thought that boy killed him?"

"I thought so too."

"Fuck, I can't do this Severus, I can't put my family through this pain, especially (Y/N)." I replied, getting frustrated.

"Protect them and protect yourself Lucius."

"Thank you Severus."

Severus nodded his head and left my office.

I need to protect (Y/N). I would do anything to protect her. I would do anything for that girl.

As I came out of my office I noticed my son and (Y/N) dancing. She looked so beautiful the way the dress fitted her, the way her (Y/C/H) looked in an updo, her makeup even though she is beautiful without it. She just looked like an angel. My angel.

I went over to her and Draco in hopes to have a dance with her before I tell her. I tapped her shoulder gently and she turned around her beautiful (Y/C/E) looking at me.

"You look beautiful Miss. (Y/L/N)." I spoke.

"Thank you Mr. Malfoy." (Y/N) replied trying to hide her blush.

"Miss. (Y/L/N) I came to ask if I can have a dance?" I asked looking at her and ignoring the look Draco was giving us.

"Of course Mr. Malfoy!" (Y/N) stated smiling at Lucius.

She looked at Draco.

"I guess I'll be by the food while my bestfriend dances with my father, not weird at all." Draco sarcastically said as he walked to the food.

Once Draco was completely gone I grabbed her hand and slid my other hand on her waist and pulled her body as close as I could to mine.

"You look extremely beautiful darling. But I dont enjoy the looks these guys are giving you, " I spoked whispering the last part.

(Y/N) looked around and saw that some of the male guests were staring at her.

"It's probably nothing, and you look very handsome Mr.Malfoy." She replied

She looked up at me.

"Shall we dance?" I asked my face inches from hers. 

She nodded.

As we started to dance I had this feeling in my stomach like I was happy it was a weird feeling but I enjoyed it. Dancing with (Y/N) made me feel something that I haven't felt in years. It felt like it was only the two of us in the room I never wanted this to end. But I had to for her safety.

"What's bugging you?" She asked me breaking our silence.

"Nothing." I replied dryly.

But it is something I don't want to do this.But I have to.

I let go of her hand and removed my hand from her waist and walked away. Leaving her wondering what happened surrounded by people dancing.

"Mr.Malfoy?" I heard her call out.

"What." I harshly replied.

I am sorry my love.

"What happened?"

"Nothing." I once again replied dryley hoping she gets the hint.

"Mr. Malfoy I can tell something is bugging you please tell me." She compiled.

"You really want to know?"

I am so so sorry dear I really don't want to do this.

She nodded.

"It was all a fucking joke."

My heart stopped. I wanted to just hug her and just run away and start over with her.

"All if this was a fucking joke you stupid child, I did all of this to mess with you and I realize how far I took it." I yelled.

She looked up at me. Her big (Y/C/E) with glistering from the tears she was trying to hold and she walked away from leaving me regretting everything.

I hated myself seeing her like this. These past few weeks she has impacted me in a way I never thought would happen. I actually felt love and cared for in her presence and it was all gone.

I went to the garden to just gather my thoughts and be alone. As I arrived I sat on this metal bench that I bought gathering my thoughts till I heard screaming coming not too far from me.

I curiously walked closer to the sound holding my wand in my hand. As I got closer and close I was finally able to see what it was happening.

I stopped.

Narcissa my wife fucking some dude.

"What the fuck Narcissa." I yelled.

She quickly looked up at me and pushed the man off and her as the other man quickly got his clothes and ran off.

"It wasn't what you think, Lucius." She replied quickly by putting her clothes on.

"Well it sure did look like you were fucking some guy." I stated.

She stopped and looked up at me. "So you and that whore thats staying with us are fucking."

I just wanted to scream at her so badly for calling (y/n) a whore.

"We are not fucking Narcissa I don't care what you believe but dont fucking call her a whore you bitch." I yelled.

Narcissa looked glared at me and went back inside to where the ball was still happening.

I just wanted this night to be over with.