It's So Pitiful What You Are

The next few days, both Letsplayers continued to post. They never spoke of each others channels. Actually, Michael and Mark hadn't spoken since the park meeting.

One morning, Mark woke up with his mind chattering away. It wasn't exactly bad thoughts but, some weren't very pretty.

He knew it had to be done.

The male walked over to his computer like he did most days. Nothing to unusual. Same setting, same water glass, same computer. But, he didn't feel like himself.

The black haired boy turned on his camera as he stared into it, pushing record. He wasn't sure how to say it. It didn't matter how long he took considering he could edit it out.

"Hello, guys. I feel like I should adress something that each and every one of you should know." Mark sighed and played with his hands.

"It may disappoint, suprise, or even make you happy."

Mark's eyes glanced around the room trying to find his words and gather his emotions. Soon, he looked back at the camera.

"Many of you wonder why I may not have a girlfriend or even a wife. And... I love all of you very much and I may lose some of you but, I say this now because I found someone." He smiled weakly into the camera. Mark didn't tell who it was.

"I'm gay. I hope all of you still love me. Because, I'm not going anywhere, I love you." Mark giggled lightly. He felt better having those words come out. Not in person but on camera.

Mark talked a bit more, edited it, and uploaded it onto YouTube. He watched the views rise. His subscribers were going up more then down. He felt content as he put his hand on his cheek in disbelief. He was so proud that he worked up the courage to tell his fans the truth.

Quickly, he picked up his phone to inform his family and friends what he did. He also messaged Michael to watch. Since after all, he talked about him.

Michael never responded.

--

The next day, he decided to suprise Michael at the office by bringing him flowers. He wanted to show the other's how sweet he could be. Besides, Michael talked to Lindsay and that must mean they'd of known? He seemed sincere about what he said.

Mark bought a huge bouquet of roses at the closest store to his house. They smelled like sweet rich perfume. Within a few minutes, they made the car smell nice.

The male pulled up into the parking lot and got out, holding the roses behind his back and walked inside.

"Excuse me? Can you help me?" A smile uncontrollably came over Marks face.

Two men looked over. They were trying to figure out who he was.

"Yeah?" One said looking back at the other.

"My name's Mark. Do you by chance know where Michael Jones would be? I have something for him." He swayed back and forth a bit eagerly. One leaned on his left leg trying to see what was behind him.

"My name's Matt and this is Kerry." Matt told him. Kerry merely waved. He still wasn't sure what was going on.

"But, yeah. He should be upstairs. Here, let me show you." Matt grabbed the railing to walk up stairs. Mark and Kerry being behind him.

Kerry looked at the flowers as he gave a simple sniff trying to get a small sent. His eyes lingered up at Mark. Mark only smiled.

Two girls walked passed them going down. This office was always so busy. He over heard one comment on how Michael was being to Lindsay. He must be comforting her?

Matt opened the door for him, the room was was packed with what seemed like every cast and crew member there. They all gazed up at him simontaneously. The room fell quiet while his eyes tried to find Michael.

"Is Michael in here?" Matt asked.

Mark revealed flowers for everyone to see. Everyone's expression wasn't one Mark had ever seen. It wasn't shock nor adore. Their faces seemed to be... Disgusted?

Some continued to stare at him while a few pointed over at Michael.

It wasn't too long until Mark saw him. But, their eyes didn't meet. Michael's eyes were closed as his lips greeted Lindsay's. She was snug in his lap.

Everybody now was turned to the two locking lips. The love birds felt like they were being watched. Their lips parted and they smiled at one another.

Michael, looked over at door to see Mark's pained dark face. His eyes grew large.

Mark bit his lip and looked to the ground he felt like death but, he didn't care. He was an emotional guy but, not everyone understood that. The man let the roses drop out of his hand.

"I get it, Michael." He sniffed looking directly into Michael's eyes. He felt like a fucking idiot.

Michael hadn't had a clue what to say.

"I..."

"No. I get it." Mark spun around as he quickly sprinted down the stairs wiping his eyes. His glasses began to smudge.

The crew looked back at Michael. They had no idea what was going on. All they could do was look back and forth at what was unfolding.

"What the fuck?" Adam commented.

The crew began to now express their confusion by looking at the people closest to them. Lindsay got up and walked over to Joel. For all they knew, it was someone who had bought the boy flowers but, didn't know he was taken. So many questions and little answers.

The only ones who didn't speak were Gavin and Michael. Gavin understood all to well. He patted Michael's houlder.

"Go after him, Michool."