🌼2🌼

FLASHBACK 6 YEARS AGO....

He was depressed. He was unable to grab his thoughts.He couldn't think how to move the pain from his heart.Though he chose his father's religion but he wasn't a practicing muslimah.But he knew his boundaries. He never tried to cross his limits till now. But that day he was fully broken that no one could heal him. And he decided to calm himself with the poisonous drink for first time. He knew it was haram but he couldn't stop the knife which was stabbing his heart every seconds.He was sitting beside river with the poisonous drink in his hand. Shaitan was going to be successful to make him do that haram thing. Before he could took the sip of that he heard a sweet voice saying,"Stop!Don't drink it!"

He turned to his right side and saw a girl wearing blackish blue abaya,hijab and covering her face with niqab. He looked at her brown eyes. There was silence between them.

He moved his eyes from her and raised the bottle to drink when she yelled,"Please stop! It's haram."

He smirked and said,"Do u think I don't know that?"

"Then why u r drinking it? As long as I know u r a muslim. Then why?"

"Cause I don't have any other way."

"Of course! There is.How can alcohol be a solution? It Won't do any good without destroying."

He closed his eyes tightly and said,"Will you please leave me alone?"

She shook her head as no and said,"Okay,I'll leave but u have to listen to me first. Then u can decide u will drink it or not."

He sighed and said,"Okay.,"

She took a deep breathe and said,"See we are humans and we are lucky that we are born muslim.We're blessed with Al-Quraan to guide us to jannah.In Al-Quaarn Allah(S.W.T) says,"O you!who have believed, Seek help through patience and prayer.Indeed Allah(S.W.T)is with patients

(2:153).Prayer is the best way to feel calm. If u pray with good heart and true intentions it will relieve your heart and mind from stress and hardships of this life.Allah(S.W.T) says in Surah Al-Baqaarah,"Allah doesn't burden a soul beyond that it can bear(2:286)."

Every hardship we face in life is a test from Allah(S.W.T).HE doesn't burden anyone with any trouble which they're unable to bear.Allah(S.W.T)is testing u because HE knows u r strong enough to get through it.So believe in the strength that Allah(S.W.T)gave u. Because after the storm, comes a rainbow. In Al-Quraan Allah(S.W.T) also says,"Don't loose hope,nor be sad. You'll surely be victorious if you ate true believers. (3:139)" We get down and we get sad. That is all apart of what makes us human.

But Allah(S.W.T) is always with us.No matter how far we astray ourselves from Islam or Allah(S.W.T),

He will be with us and wanting the best for us. Therefore, We've to appreciate His blessing and be true believers and find solace in His presence. "

He looked at her with guilt in his eyes as he realised what a sin he was going to commit.

She said,"I hope u understood what i meant to say. If u believe in Allah(S.W.T). If u fear the judgemental day then u won't drink it."

He was very surprised hearing her cause no one explained this much about his deen to him as he lives alone. She turned back and started walking.

He stood up from bench and said,"Wait! You..." He was stopped by her as she looked at him over her shoulder and

said,"Isfa Ahmed." and she left.

FLASHBACK ENDS***

A smile formed on Ruhaan's lips as he remembered how he found out everything about her. He searched for her everywhere, but he couldn't. She was just disappeared. But now he found her. His chain of thoughts broke by his phone's ringtone. He smiled again seeing the caller id, as it was his best friend Ayan Zeewad. He received the call and said, "Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarokatu, Ayan."

A:"Walaikumassalam warahmatullahi wabarokatu,Ruhaan.How is ur first day?"

R:"It's going well. Uncle advised me whole night about how to be a perfect ceo. I'm already tired."

A:"Yeah,yeah, now think how i am managing Zewaad Industries. *phew*

R:"Well u r a genius, my friend. I need to tell you something."

A:"Are u getting married! Oh my! Finally ur grandma will be in peace."

Ruhaan yelled,"No! Man!"

A:"Then what is it?"

R:"I..i..found her."

Ayan knew how Ruhaan turned into a practicing muslimah after meeting isfa.He was thankful to her as she changed his best friend into a better person.

A:"Really! When? Where? How?"

R:"In company. She is a engineer of gaming. department."

A:"So, what will u do next?"

R:"I don't know yet."

A:"Ruhaan, r u sure u don't feel anything for her?"

Ruhaan was quiet. Does he feel anything for her?His mind said no. His heart said,"Really,Eun Ruhaan than why you were searching her like madly?" his mind said,"Cause she made me understood my mistake." His heart said, "Then why I was yearning to see her dark brown eyes?" His mind said,"Cause you are a fool, heart."

Not hearing any response, Ayan said,"Ruhaan, are you there?"

R:"I've told u many times that there is nothing. It's just i want to thank her for making me understand the value of Islam. That's why i was searching her."

A:"Okay then."

R:"Ayan I have to go for johar salah. Allah hafiz."

A:"Allah hafiz."

Isfa's p.o.v.

My work finished at 6pm. Bhai told me that he will pick me. I was waiting for him in the parking. When his car stopped in front of me. Bhai stepped out from car and said, "Sorry,Isu. I'm one hour late. I had a meeting." I said,"No bhai, u r not forgiven. " I know he'll offer me Ice-cream.

And he said,"What if we take ice cream for home, will I be forgiven?".

I said,"Yeah bhai, u r the best. Let's go!"

[end of p.o.v]

At shop....

Everytime Isfa and Zayan came here. Zayan takes black coffee while isfa gets the parcels. When isfa came back with parcel she saw a man in brown suit sitting across Zayan. She couldn't see his face as his back was facing her.She went near Zayan. Feeling her presence the man looked at her. She got surprised seeing the person and said,"You!"

Zayan twisted his eyebrows and said,"Isu, u know him?"

Isfa said," He is the new CEO of C.S.I."

Ruhaan said,"Assalamualaikum Ms.Ahmed."

"Walaikumassalam Sir." 

Zayan and Ruhaan were talking when Isfa went aside to give them place.

Assalamualaikum readers...  Here is the 2nd chapter... 

Visual hug to them🤗 who read and voted my storyy.....

Don't forget to hit the star...

Love u all🤍

Have a great day..

Allah hafiz❤️