🌼8🌼

.                           {{And the devil said:

                                 "I will continue to lead your servants

                                     astray, for as long as their souls are in their bodies."

               To which ALLAH (S.W.T) replied :

            "Then I'll continue to pardon them

           for as long as they ask me for forgiveness."}}

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

                        " I tried to leave you

                             Saying it was Haram

.        .                 Allah gave me you back

                                  Making it Halal......"

🌸*Not edited*

Isfa woke up hearing the sound of her alarm to offer her Fajar Salah.

After offering her salah, she started reciting Al-Quraan which were kept in the room.

She didn't realize when it became 8am. She get down and saw a maid preparing breakfast.

When she entered in the kitchen the maid said,"Good morning, ma'am."

"Good morning. Are you preparing breakfast?"

"Yes ma'am. Do you need something?"

"No. You are older to than me. Please don't call me ma'am. Call me by my name."

"But..."

"No but. I'll be hurt if you call me ma'am. Please call me Isfa."

The maid smiled and said,"Okay, as you say. You are just like Ruhaan. He also doesn't like if someone older than him calls him sir."

"What should I call you?" Isfa said making her lips pout.

"Ruhaan calls me 'noona' (Korean boys calls their elder sister 'noona'),from the day I came here when he was 8 years old. You can call me 'unnie'. Unnie means...'

Isfa cut her in mid way and said, "Unnie means elder sister in Korean. I know some Korean word from kdrama." She gave a sheepish smile to Lim unnie.

"You can put down your niqaab, isfa. There is no man in the house."

"Oh! Thank you unnie.", saying Isfa put down her niqaab and started helping in making breakfast.

She heard Lim saying,"Jeo-hun acchim, Ruhaan." (good morning)

He heard Ruhaan's voice "Jeo-hun acchim. Li.." which were stopped in mid way.

She looked at him who was looking at her with surprised eyes. She realized that she didn't have niqaab on her face. She put her hand on her face and turned back.

Ruhaan's p.o.v✓

After offering my fajar Salah, I come out for morning walk. It's snowing in Seoul. I like how the snow melts when sun rays fall on them. She still doesn't know how we ended up getting married. I'll tell her today.

When I came back home, I headed towards dining hall while checking news in my phone.

Lim noona greeted me.

Replying her I looked at kitchen where my eyes collided with the dark brown eyes.

This is the first time I am seeing her face.