🌼7🌼

||"And WE created you in pairs."|| -(78:8)

||"And among HIS signs is this, that HE created for you mates for among yourselves that you may dwell in tranquility with them and HE has put love and mercy between your hearts: verily that are signs for those who reflect."|| -(Surah- ar Rum: Ayah 21)

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Ruhaan's p.o.v.✓

It's have been more than 2 hours I'm tossing and turning on my bed but still couldn't sleep. Everytime I close my eyes those dark brown eyes appears in front of me. I shouldn't think about her knowing that she won't be mine. 

I made wudu and raised my hands in front of my creator. "Ya, Allah, I know my feelings are Haram. If she isn't meant to be mine, please make my mind free from her thoughts. Guide my heart to the best way."

__________________________________________

I need fresh air.I started driving to my favorite place. I stopped my car near river. The sound of wave are coming to my ear. Cold wind hitting my body. This is my favorite place from the first time I came here with my appa when I was 8 years old. I met her here for first time.

When I stay happy I come here, when I stay sad I come here, when I need to think calmly I come here and today this could be my last time here. I was walking towards the river, when I saw someone sitting on the bench beside river. As I moved closer I saw it was a girl in abaya and niqaab. It wasn't safe for her to be at this place at this time. So I went near her and asked,"Excuse me, are you okay?"

The girl looked at me with tear filled eyes. I know these dark brown eyes.

"Ms. Ahmed. What happened? What are you doing here?"

She wiped her tears and stood up. She said,"I'm okay sir." And turned to leave.

"Ms. Ahmed, I know something's wrong otherwise you shouldn't be here before the night of your nikkah."

She turned at me and looked down, probably thinking should she tell me or not?

"You can tell me your problem. I'll try my best to help." Saying that I sat on a rock.

She sat on the bench and said,"Today was my mehendi, everything was fine. Everyone was so happy. When I was about to sleep, I got a message from an unknown number. The message was,"Say no to this married."

I asked who was it. I got another message,"If you want to stay alive just say no to this marriage."

I don't know what to do? So I came here to think calmly."

"So what you decided?"

She was quiet.

"My men can find him in just seconds." I said.

She said,"No sir, Thank you for your concern but you don't have to do anything. I'll do this marriage."

"But.." she cut me in mid way and said,"Maybe someone did fun with me."

I said,"What if it's true that you could be in danger?"

She was quiet for sometime and said,"I won't stop this marriage. Everyone is so happy. Abbu is the happiest person for the marriage. I can't ruin everyone's happiness just for a message."

She looked at the waves and sighed.

I said,"But what about your happiness?"

"My happiness is in my family's happiness.", said she keeping her eyes at the waves.