🌼5 🌼

*not edited**

Farad Khan's p.o.v.

Abbu told me about his friend Yawar Ahmed's daughter. Abbu asked Mr. Ahmed's daughter's hand for me. Like seriously?
How could he do that without asking me?
It's my life I have the right to take my own decision, right?

Why I have to marry his friend's daughter? He said, she is a very good girl etc. etc. etc. But I rejected him immediately.

Then he said, "If you Don't marry her, you Won't get a single penny from my property. I hope you know very well, what I say, I do it."

Like wow! Now what I will say to Myra?
Myra is the girl whom I love. We decided to get married after taking our family's permission and here my father shooted an arrow towards me.

Today he forcefully took me at his friend's home. Thankfully his daughter wasn't at home that time.

No way! I was gonna waiting for her. So I made a excuse that my friend fell into accident and now I am here in my cabin of
'Khan Textiles'.

I think it's best to go with the flow untill I find a way.

*****Unknown Man's p.o.v.****

Seeing how Ruhaan saved his employee and himself his blood started to boil.

How can his plan flopped?

His secretary entered in his dark room. He moved his eyes from screen which were red because of angry ness. The secretary was shivering as he knew how cruel his boss can be if doesn't get what he wants.

He asked the secretary,"How?"

"S.., actually.. the..li..ft.."

He yelled,"Naneun, nae gyehoeg-i eolmana silpaehaesneunjji malheassda!!"
(I said how my plan flopped!!)

The secretary shut his eyes and opened his mouth to say something but he stopped him and said,"Listen! finish the mechanic whom you sent to break the lift."

"Okay sir." saying the secretary turned back to leave when he stopped hearing his boss

Saying,"Dangsin-i guwon bad-assdago saeng gaghaji masibsio. Igeos-i majimag gihoelanaeun geos-ul gieoghasibsio."
(Don't think that you are saved. Remember, this is your last chance."

The secretary nodded his head and said,"Y..yes sir, i won't disappoint you this time."

Aftet the secretary left he looked at Ruhaan's photo and said,"As you cheated your death this time. I think I shouldn't kill you that easily. Let's play more games with you it will be fun."

He teared apart Ruhaan's photo when the whole dark room filled with his evil laughter.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEXT DAY AT E.S.I......

Isfa was working on her desk while Laura came there. Laura is known at whole office for her arrogance of being beautiful. She already fell for Ruhaan head over hills and trying to hit on him from the first day he joined.

She closed Isfa's laptop and said,"B**** you played an awesome trick yesterday, didn't you?"

Isfa muttered 'Astagfirullah.' and stood up. She looked at Laura and said,"Miss, Laura , first of all please watch your words. You can't behave like this with someone at work place. And you can't blame anyone without knowing the truth and without any proof."

Laura gritted her teeth and said,"Do you think I don't know girls like you! Do you think you will be a monk if you hide your ugly face behind that piece of clothe?"