🌼9🌼

"And women of purity are for men of purity

                              And men of purity are for women of purity."

                                                {Surah An-nur:26}

                                     "And HE found you lost

                                             And guided YOU"

                                         {Surah Ad-duhaa: Ayah-7}

🌸*Not edited*

Isfa joined E.S.I of Seoul. First day she was feeling alone between all new people untill she met yoona.

Yoona was Ruhaan's childhood friend. She also works at E.S.I as senior editor.

Yoona wasn't just a beautiful lady but so friendly. She became close with Isfa in just some days as according to Isfa she was a sweetheart.

Finishing her work Isfa was about to leave but stopped by Yoona's voice,"Isfa...wait!"

She turned back and saw Yoona running towards her.

As Yoona stopped in front of her, she asked,"What happened Yoona?"

"You left your phone on desk."

"Oh! Thank you so much."said Isfa taking her phone from Yoona's hand.

"You don't have to thank your friend."

Isfa was about to say something when she heard Ruhaan's voice,"Let's go. Isfa."

He didn't notice that Yoona was also there. It was isfa who told Ruhaan to keep secret about their marriage. She doesn't want to work there as CEO's wife whome everyone won't take freely.

They both looked at Yoona who was looking at them with suspicious eyes.

She said,"Why will she go with you,Ruhaan?"

Ruhaan opened and closed his mouth like a fish, not finding what to say.

"I'm waiting." Yoona said folding her hands in her chest.

"Actually... I.. I'm Ayan bhai's cousin. We're going to meet him that's why we are going together." Isfa said with much difficulty.

"But ..." Before Yoona could finish her sentence. Ruhaan said,"What but? Ayan told me to take her with me. Otherwise you know, he will eat my head."

"Okay then. Anneyong (Good bye)." saying Yoona left.

In car. Ruhaan asked,"How do you know, Ayan?"

"Grandma told me about him."

"You're a terrible liar, you know. If I would've been in Yoona's place I would never believed you."

"Yeah, after all. You are the great CEO." Said Isfa rolling her eyes when Ruhaan chuckled looking at her.

__________________________________________

Isfa was making chocolate cakes while Ruhaan was sitting in the kitchen counter drinking coffee and checking some magazines.

Ruhaan's p.o.v✓

She was working so deeply. Dressed in a simple Bengali dress, hijab settled on her head covering her hair perfectly. How much I want to see her hair but I know I've to wait .

I've not seen her using make-up. But still she glows in nature way. No doubt she is an ethereal Bengali beauty.

She dig her finger in melted chocolate and licked it. Chocolates were spread on her cherry pink lips. She licked them with her tongue. How much I want to kiss those lips.