🌼4🌼

AFTER 1 WEEK-

After praying isha salah isfa offered Ishtikhara raised her hand in front of One and Only Almighty Allah(s.w.t)

and said, "Ya Allah, You are the most graceful, kind, almighty.You know everything. Nothing is hidden from You. You are capable of everything. I'm just a simple human beings of Your creation. Now, I'm standing at a point of life where I can't understand what should I do? Please Allah, show me a way. Ya Allah, ya Rehmanur Rahim, guide me to the best way. Ya Karim, forgive my mistakes that i make everyday. Guide me to the way to be a better muslimah and to get Jannah in Akhirath." she wiped her face with her hands and folded prayer mat.

At morning she woke up with a smile in her face as she saw a dream that she was heading towards a door which was full of Lights. She understood it was positive answer of her prayer. She get ready for office and went down to the dining table for breakfast. She paid her salam to her family sat on her chair.The whole family ate their breakfast in silence.

Finishing her breakfast Isfa said, "Abbu, i took my decision about what you told me one week ago and it's a yes from me."

Mr. Ahmed said, "You don't need to take decision in hurry,isu. We told you what decision you will take you will appreciate it.

You know when we take decisions in hurry it cames from shaitan."

Isfa said,"I know Abbu.I thought about it whole week and I offered Ishtikhara yesterday and I got positive vibes. That's why I am saying yes."

Mr.Ahmed said,"If your prayer signs positive, if you are agreed. Then we are with you."

He patted Isfa's head and said,"I can't believe that you are 23. It feels like yesterday you cried because you couldn't sleep without me and your ammu and today you are matued enough to take a big decision of my life."

Hearing him a single tear escaped from

Mrs.Ahmed's eyes. Isfa hugged her Ammu and said,"You all are trying to kick me out from this house.So what should I do?"

Zayan said,"Ammu, why are you crying? Finally this lil mouse will get out from this house and I will rule the house."He pinched Isfa's cheek.

Isfa got angry and said,"Bhai,how dare you call me mouse?!! I'm gonna kill you!!" and she ran behind Zayan. Mrs.Ahmed shook her head at their childishness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isfa picked up Isrika on the way to E.S.I.

Isrika said, "Assalamualaikum, isu. Good morning."

"Walaikumassalam and Good morning."

"Isu,did you take any decisions?"

Isfa sighed and said,"I thought about it whole week. You know that nikkah completes half of our deen. So one day I also have to get married ans I offered ishtikhara.It's answer was positive so my decision is yes."

"You did right, Isu. I am happy for you."

"You all are acting like I'm getting married tomorrow. I Just gave my opinion, I still don't know what decision Mr.Farad took."

"I'm sure he agreed to marry you.Who doesn't want to marry a girl like Isfa Ahmed? And specially when she is Miss Isrika's best friend." Isrika straighten her fake collars.

Isfa rolled her eyes, stopping the car, she said,"Get down!"

Isrika raised her eyebrows and said,