🌼12🌼

{"On that Day you will be brought to judgement and none of your secrets will remain hidden."}. -Al Quraan 69:18

{"And be patient. Surely Allah(SWT) is with those who are As-Sabirin."} -Surah Al-Anfaal, Ayah 46.

🌼

Isfa's.o.v.√

I finished my work soon as lunch time was coming.Ruhaan told me to meet him at the restaurant that is beside E.S.I. I am kinda happy as we are going to eat outside for first time.

I reached there in 10 minutes. When I entered in the restaurant, a lady came towards me dressed in formal suit.

"Anneyonghaseyo, Mrs. Eun." she said.

Someone called me 'Mrs. Eun.' for first time. I know I am sounding cheesy but it feels good to hear that.

"Anneyonghaseyo. How do you know me?" I asked her as it was first time I came in this restaurant.

"Mr. Eun told me that a niqaabi will come who is his wife. So if I heard well it's you. Aren't you?", she said.

" Yeah." I said nodding my head.

"He is waiting for you in the cabin. Come with me." she said and I followed her.

"Here he is. Enjoy your time." She said and left.

I looked in front where he was sitting but he wasn't alone. Someone was with him. It was Yoona. They didn't see me still.

I heard Yoona saying,"Ruhaan, I love you since we were in school. Didn't you feel anything for me?"

I was shocked to hear that Yoona loves him. What if he also loves her? Did he told me to came here to say this? But I am his wife. My brain spoke, "Hah! Wife? Just for 3 months and she is his friend since childhood."

My thoughts broke by his voice,"What are you saying Yoona? I never thought you more than as a friend. I am sorry but I can't accept your feelings."

"Why? I am not forcing you Ruhaan I just want to know why you can't accept me? As long as I know you don't have anyone in your life. Then why?" she asked him hurt was heard in her voice.

"Cause I am married. Sorry I didn't tell you but I got married 3 months ago before coming here in New York." Ruhaan said.

"What?" she asked surprised and kept quiet.

I was about to turn to leave when she looked at me and said, "Isfa, what are you doing here?"

"Isfa?" Ruhaan looked at me shocked.

My eyes were on floor. "Ac..actually.. I.. I was.." I was unable to say anything. I was confused what to say. When I felt an arm wrapping around my shoulder. I looked at the person who was none other than Ruhaan.

He looked at me slightly smiled than looking at Yoona he said, "Meet my wife Mrs. Eun."

Shock then hurt these I could see in her face. She stood up.

"I thought you both were my best friends. How could you hide this from me?" she said in a angry tone and stormed outside. I was about to go behind her to make her understand but I felt my wrist tugged. I looked at Ruhaan who was shaking his head side ways not want me to go behind her.

"But.." he cut me in mid way and said, "She'll be okay. She's strong."

I huffed and sat there. He sighed and sat in front of me.

[End of p.o.v]

______________________________________

Isfa was working in her desk when she received a message from Yoona.