For me?

(A/N.. I know that the dress is different but I want the back like that so excuse the pictures. Thats Kat's outfit.)

(Kat's POV)

I woke up to complete silence. It hasn't been this quite in the days I have been here. Rolling over to see a gone Axel was starting to get annoying, but something on the corner of the bed caught my attention.

There on the corner laid a piece of paper with a single rose ontop of it. I sat up and reached for the paper and rose, a smile plastered on my flushing face.

I played with the rose for a bit, my gentle fingertips running smoothly over the soft red petals. I then turned my eyes to the small thin paper on the bed still. Kitten, it read.

I picked up the paper and used my thumbnail to open the envelope. I began to read the words of the letter.

"Dear Kitten,
        I am making you breakfast. Hopefully I won't burn the bacon" at that I couldn't help but giggle. I went back to reading. "So with that being said I Love You. Go Take a shower and I'll have your belongings ready for the day. Yes, this might be confusing but in time you'll understand. Kitten you're usually stubborn, so please just listen to me for once. Once again, take a shower and leave the rest to me.
       Love, Axel.
Ps. I didn't burn the bacon."

Once I was finished with the letter I shook my head and placed both the rose and letter on the night stand by the bed. Scooting out of bed I saw little red and white rose petals in a path, leading to the bathroom.

I had no idea that Axel was a cheesy, romantic type of man. Clearing my thoughts, I proceeded my way to the bathroom where the petals stopped at the cold white tile floors of the bathroom.

A shiver ran up my spine and gave me goosebumps at the cold floor hitting the warm pads of my feet. I closed the white double door bathroom doors and began to strip once I found a towel and placed it on the sink.

Getting in the shower was easy and I managed to turn on the warm and cold water. I did the necessary shower rountine, washing my hair and body. I shaved my legs and other things, then I turned the water off once I was fnished and got out of the huge shower.

I took my towel and dried off my body, using a smaller one to dry my hair. I didn't feel like doing much for now so I dried my hair and left it in its natural wavy structure.

I tightly wrapped my towel around my body and walked out to the room. I saw a tray of food on the bed and a mint green dress laid out the bottom. There were white stiletto heels at the bottom of the bed also, on the floor and they had a bow on the back.

I stayed in my towel as I began to eat my bacon that was crispy but not too crispy. I then went to eating my eggs and pancakes. I moaned as I ate the chocolate chip pancakes , savoring the taste like they were from heaven.

I blushed at my state of mind and being. I haven't eatten like this since I was 15. I set the tray back down and took a sip of my orange juice.

Another note was at the corner of the tray. I wiped my mouth with the napkin and the opened it.

"Dear Katherine,
        If you are reading this then you have eatten and seen the dress. I have a whole day planned for us and I want it to be perfect. So eat and then get dressed and head down stairs.
      Love yours,
                     Axel."

Saying he was mine made butterflies errupt in my stomach. I set the paper down and stood up. I went to the closet and got my more personal clothes. Slipping on my bra and undergarments I go to the dress and slip it on also.

I walked over to the mirror and observed myself. I gasped as the dress fit perfectly. It hugged every curve I had. The bottom ending a little below mid thigh. The top didn't show too much cleavage but just enough not to make me look like a slut.

I smiled at myself and then went to my vanity mirror set and sat down slowly, the dress still letting me breathe. I started on my makeup, doing a smokey eye and nude lip stick with soft foundation and blush. Afterwards I moved all my hair to the right side of my face and pinned it there, curling the tips of my hair.

When I was finished I went to the heels and slipped them on. Heading downstairs I recieved a lot of wolf whistles. Blushing was an understatement.

I arrived in the kitchen and my heart stopped beating for a second. In front of my eyes was Axel in a suit and he looked edible. I couldn't stop staring. My heart beat accelerated and I felt dizzy for a moment, in the pit of my stomach butterflies exploded and heat went everywhere in my body causing a soft quiet moan to escape my lips.

When my high died down Axel was smirking even though his eyes held hunger and lust. I swallowed when he approached and kissed my cheek.

"You look ravishing and delectable Kitten." He whispered in my ear and I bit my lip, closing my eyes and taking in his smell.

Axel took my hand amd began walking towards the doors. He opened them for me and I shook my head smiling.

"Such a gentleman." I said as I kissed his jaw and waited for the next move. He walked over to his car amd opened the passenger door for me.

I climbed in and he shut the door for me. Gliding over to his side of the car, Axel got in. He glanced my way and smiled a big toothy grin. I smiled back and he took his much larger hand in mine.

"Shall we Miss?" Axel asked. "We shall." I replied.