Finally

-Katherine's POV-

I almost just fell asleep when I heard banging out side the door. A moment later the door flung open and there standing in all his glory............Caleb.

I blinked a few times to see if it was real. Even possible. Did he really come two states over to get me? I felt my eyes water up as I realized the true meaning of love.

Caleb ran to me and frowned when he saw all the cuts and dry blood on my face and body. He went to g say something but I just kissed him.

I deepened the kiss and took in his taste, loving the lips that I haven't seen or touched in a while. My body started to feel the little shocks and tingles.

I soon pulled away and he tosses the shirt over my head, slipping it on me. I went to get up but a pain shot through my back and I fell back down.

"KATHERINE!" Caleb yelled and caught me at the last moment. My head began to pound and I soon felt myself tired. I yawned and Caleb shook his head. "Stay awake, Love." He said as he picked me up.

"No" was all I said as I closed my eyes. I curled up in my loving mates arms and tucked my face between the space in between his neck and shoulder.

He growled playfully when I kissed his mark teasingly yet playfully. I yawned again and closed my eyes, relaxing in his arms.

Feeling the tingles I smiled and sighed in relief. I had my mate back. I actually had him back. I smiled wide and realized he was sitting me down in a car.

He buckled my seat belt up since I was weak and tired, having not slept but 300 out of 420 hours. The driver stepped on the gas and I saw dead wolves everywhere.

Panicking I looked over at Caleb and he shook his head. Phew none of our wolves had gotten killed. I groaned as the shirt rubbed against the cuts and made them burn.

Caleb looked over and frowned. He lifted up the shirt and growled loudly when he saw the huge cut across my chest. I slammed the shirt back down in embarrassment. Now he wouldn't want me.

I didn't know my eyes had began to water til Caleb scooted over to me and held me. "What's wrong baby?" He asked and that's when I felt the tears on my cheeks.

"Y-You're not g-going to want m-me anymore." I stuttered out. Caleb laughed and I cried more. He tried to sooth me. "No, No, No baby. I will always want you! What made you think that?!?" He asked shocked.

"Because I am not beautiful anymore...I have all these cuts that will turn into scars.." I trailed off. "Baby whether someone gave them to you or you gave the to yourself, I'll always love you for you, not your body or looks." He said.

I looked at him and started crying happy tears. I brought him into a hug and he just hugged me back.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

A little while later I woke up in Mine and Caleb's comfortable bed with the smell of him everywhere. It made my wolf heal a lot faster than anyone thought.