13 - Protection

Esther was lazily sweeping the kitchen when someone approached her.

It was the same servant who came to her the other day.

"Good morning Empress, you don't have to do that. I can get one of the maids to do it, it's their job".

"No, it's fine. Did you say you can get the maids to do it?", Esther was confused.

"Yes Empress, I'm in charge of the whole house especially when boss isn't around".

"What's your name?".

"David, Empress".

"How old are you?".

"Twenty-four".

Esther nodded and dropped the broom.

"Can you tell one of the maids to bring out the sauce from the freezer and warm it up?".

"Yes Empress", David replied and Esther nodded in appreciation before she went back into the room.

Elias who was in front of the dresser was putting on his belt.

"Have some breakfast before you leave", she said, walking to him.

He nodded and kissed her lips.

"So a male is in charge of the house", she said.

"Is there a problem with that?", he asked without looking at her.

"No, just that it's rare especially for mafia guys".

"The last servant tried to seduce me and since we was gonna meet soon, i didn't want problems between yuh and the servant".

"Right", Esther walked past him and he tapped her ass.

She was roaming through her closet for some jeans when Elias frowned.

"Jeans in the house?", he asked.

"No, I'm going out".

"Okay, I'll pick yuh up when I'm done and we can go", he said.

"No it's just me, you don't have to come. Do you like this one?", she asked, showing him some crazy jeans.

"Where are yuh going?", he ignored her question.

"To meet up with friends. Genesis and Devina".

"Yuh don't even remember them, how do yuh kn-".

"Because they called me and said they were friends. If you have doubts, do your findings", Esther said in annoyance, already knowing where the conversation was going.

"Friends or not, yuh ain't going no where. Yuh parents ain't in town and yuh brother is busy with stuff. If yuh ain't with me or yuh brother, yuh ain't going nowhere".

"My father intentionally left so i could spend more time with you. That's what mom told me when she called to ask about my health. Also, i have a beautiful dark skinned melanin of a sister that nobody told me about and i want to meet her", Esther glared at him.

"Cookie ain't around either", he said.

"Until she is around, i want to meet with my friends".

"It's not safe".

"Because?", Esther rolled her eyes.

"Because i said so", he made to walk away but Esther stopped him.

"Elias", she growled.

He just sighed and looked away.

"What's with this possessiveness?, i just wanna go out and i will whether you like it or not".