29 - CriminalCon I

"How's work?".

"Really fun. The kids started day care so i really have a lot of time on my hand before they get back by one in the afternoon".

"That's good", Esther beamed over the phone.

"Ri is such a cute baby and Miles is such a sweetheart", Devina cooed.

"Nicknames huh?".

"They love it and Chris doesn't mind".

"Chris?".

"Yeah, he told me to just call him by his name and saying Christian is too long".

"There aren't people in the house though, just some woman who comes to clean the house every day".

"What about the cook?, he has a cook", Esther frowned, remembering her brother kept the old cook after sending all servants away from the house.

"Oh she retired. He was gonna get another cook but I told him to just pay me the salary instead and Imma do all the cooking".

"I see".

"The twins are so different. Ri likes vanilla and Miles likes Chocolate".

Esther smiled.

She suddenly had an idea.

She was gonna set Devina up with her brother.

"Have you heard from Gen?", Devina asked.

"No, she said we should wait a month when her training ends and if she don't show up, we look for her. I don't even know the name of the club, how are we gonna lo-".

"Oh it's DownNDirty. I heard that club is really expensive. Big men, rich guys. I wish I could get inside, I would land myself a motherfucking wealthy man".

"You already have a man", Esther rolled her eyes.

"Who?".

"Nevermind", she sighed.

Then she sat upright and frowned.

"Wait, did you say DownNDirty?".

"Yeah why?".

Esther began to recite a poem in her head, trying to remember where she had heard that name.

Names of clubs, names of clubs, Christian versus Daquan.

Belly Of Drakon and Romance Me
Illusion De Lust and Heart Of Man
Aqua Passion and Furnace Of Desire
NMF and DownNDirty
Zel-

Now, she remembered.

DownNDirty was her cousin's club.

One of her cousin's clubs.

Why had she not thought of the possibility that Genesis could be in one of their clubs?.

They owned more than half of the clubs in the whole city.

"Uhm Esther?, hello?. Down to earth Esther".

"Devina, I'll call you back".

She ended the call before her friend could reply and dialed her cousin's number.

"D?, Quan?".

"Hi sis, it's Dub".

"What are you doing with Daquan's phone. You know he's gonna kill you if he finds out, when he finds out".

"I know but I don't mind, I'm trying to get Keenan's number. Daquan deleted it from my phone".

"Who's Keenan?".