Jay

When I arrived home I was filled with excitement. I had just had the best day ever. I have to tell Lia what happened! That was the first thing that I thought of. I always called Ophelia whenever something exciting happened to me. The first time I called her I got her voicemail. That's weird, usually she answers immediately. I called Lia again. This time she answered.

"Hey, Jay." Ophelia sounded tired.

"Did I wake you?" I asked her.

"Um...not really. I couldn't fall asleep anyway. What's up?" I should probably let her try and get some sleep.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's all good." Ophelia said dismissively. "Did you want to tell me something?"

"Well...something kind of big happened today."

"What happened?" She asked.

"Layla took me to this beautiful field today and I think we really connected with each other. We were laying down and all of a sudden Layla pushed me and we started tumbling down this hill. At first I was in shock but then I was having lots of fun! I stopped rolling and she did too and she landed on top of me. My heart was beating hard in my chest. Then Layla asked me if she could kiss me. I didn't know what to say so I said yes. Before she kissed me I stopped her. I told her that I didn't know how and that's when she said almost the most attractive line ever. Layla said, 'Don't worry, I can show you.' After that she kissed me and it was the sweetest thing ever. Layla's kisses were soft and delicate and she smelled like lemons. It was absolutely magical, Ophelia. I love her, she's really the best." There was silence and for a second I thought Lia wasn't there anymore. "Lia? Are you still there?"

"I'm still here." She sounded upset.

"Are you okay, Ophelia?"

"I'm fine. I'm glad you had fun. Good night." Lia said and then hung up on me. Maybe she just needed some sleep.