Sunshine

A/N : For the sake of this one-shot Tubbo is referred to by his name in the beginning! I apologize if that make you uncomfortable ]:

---

 "Goodnight little buddy. . Heh" 

I turned off Tobys light as he left the bedroom. Toby was 6 at the time. I know that next week is going to be absolutely horrible, but I can't take care of him anymore. I love Toby, I really do, I mean he is my son after all. If you can't give your child unconditional love, you aren't their parent, you're a scumbag.

As they days passed by I started to feel worse and worse about my decision. I would take Toby places and get him small bee items. I had gotten us matching keychains even, but it still wasn't enough for what I was doing. The last day had come so incredibly fast. Instant ready to let go of Toby.

He was asleep in my car, he held the bee keychain close. 

I had to let him go. I couldn't afford both of us anymore.

When we gotten to the house I decided on I put him on the doorstep with a blanket. I had never personally talked to this famiky, but they had two others kids. I kissed his forehead, and said good night to him for the last time, crying as I left.

 "DAD?"

 " What wil? "

 "DAD THERES A KID CRYING ON THE PORCH"

 "Wilbur you sure it isn't Tommy?"

 " DAD HE HAS BROWN HAIR! "

 "And it isn't your friend Techno?"

 "DAD NO- HIS HAIR IS DYED PINK, JUST COME OVER AN HELP!"

 " Whatever you little shit "

I walked over to see a small child with horns and ram ears? He was holding a bee, crying. I picked him up and put him inside. He had a blanket and a note with him.

 "Please whoever I left Toby by take good care of him. I no longer can afford to. Just give him love and support, please" 

It was written messily and the writing was smeared.

Despite the note saying his name I asked him it.

 "Shhh.." I rubbed his back " it's going to be okay.. I promise "

 "What's your name?"

 The child looked up at me, squeezing his bee more.

 "T-tobuyy"

 I heard my other kid walk in the room. 

 "Dad? Who's that? 

" Toby. "

 "Tubbo?"

 Ever since that we've called called him Tubbo. I never forgot his actual name, but the others did. Even Tubbo himself

---

Hey lol author here I'm gonna do a part two tomorrow because goddamn am I tired