A kind soul into a burning pain

Hey (: Tomorrow (May 25th) is when I go on summer so hopefully I'll get out more stories! 

---

Badboyhalo was a kind angel. He never denied entrance to those who had loss the "easiest" battles. He always made sure everyone who had gone to what seemed to be a heaven, they'd feel safe. Bad had seen incredibly heartbreaking deaths in his time, but he had met his best friend and boyfriend from it. Skeppy was crushed by diamond cave collapsing when he was 14 and Bad was 15.

A little ravenette had came to Bad. He could tell that this boy was skittish and had lost his battle at a young age. His clothes were torn and ashy. He held a bear that looked old and had both yellow and red eye colors.

 "Hey there buddy"

 Bad smiled warmly

 "Hi.."

 The child had hesitated to respond at first

 "My name is badboyhalo, but you can call me bad!"

 " I am..sapnap? "

 Bad laughed a bit and perked his head up

 "Why do you seem unsure Mr. Sapnap?"

 " Fire..can't remember..hurt.. My fault"

Bad gave a look of sorrow as he held out his hand. Sapnap took it and Bad had a picture painted out of what had happened.

~~~

 "Mommy look I made a flame!"

 Sapnap giggled

 "That's great sweetie but don't let the flame spread! Remember we live in the woods."

 Sapnap had forgotten to do that. During the night the fire had burned down the house, the forest, and sapnap. The mother had been to the hospital.

~~~

Bad let go of his hands as Skeppy has gone over. Bad took skeppy of to the side to talk to him

 "Geppy can we adopt him? Please.?" 

Bad looked sad

 "I never connected more to a child that him and he had a painful death and and -"

 " Okay, but were not letting him stay in heaven or whatever this place is. Wee need to find a God that'll will give him a second chance"

"I know a guy named DreamXD. He's my friend and he let us love down there as there are others did in his world also!"

" Okay. We will go tonight then"

"I love you sGeppy!"

" I love you too! "

He smiled happily

--- 

might make a part 2