Technoblade's childhood

Tw// lots of bullying yup, death, implied SA.

I love angst mmm sad backstory mmmmm.

---

I was the son of my dad who half piglin and my mom were human. My mom was an author, a great one at that. She always wrote books in every age range. When I were younger she wrote books just for me. Those books made me happy and I still have one, but it's torn. She used to read to me as well. My mom eventually became extremely ill and couldn't get out of bed. While she were better than days to come, she promised when she were better she'd read and write more books. With that I kept growing out my hair for her as she loved it. She loved to braid it. She also promised to braid my hair when she were better

But she only got worse

And worse

And worse.

Until she finally passed on.

I remember my dad trying to comfort me but it didn't work. He tried to make me happy again by doing the things my mom did. He did my hair and read to me. I distanced my self from my dad and read every book my mom had ever written. I never connected to reality in those times. When I turned 14 I had read every book my mother written. My dad had begun to worry about me so he sent me to a private school.

That school was hell.

I didn't hate my father for it. I knew he was only trying to help me. I appreciated he efforts, I really did.

I didn't hate anyone. I couldn't hold anger for anyone.

There were these boys who had it out for me. They hurt me, relentlessly. They ended up making most of the school hate me for whatever reason. The main boy had a lot of power in the school coming from a wealthy family. The boy eventually found my weakness, my hair. He had used my hair against me and made me feel absolute sorrow. He cut my hair. All of my mother's empty promises, everything my mother loved, was gone. It broke me. All the events that followed became a blur.

I told myself the stories I had memorized from these books to keep myself sane. It worked for a bit until I started forgetting.

All of the bullying had gotten to the point where the school's staff couldn't help anymore.

Though there was one teacher who had helped me a ton. She sent those kids to office and held me. I felt safe in her arms. She would try her best to reassure me.

The kids had 2 months of suspension and I had gotten a break. I mostly slept during that time though.

when they got back though it bad. I remember passing out to waking up to an unfamiliar place. I don't like talking about what happened though..

After that I used all of my strength to run away. I wasn't very strong back then so it took a lot of effort. I remember sobbing, a lot. I then had made a bad choice. I had done something dumb and went blind in my right eye. I never saw my dad again after going to that school.

I tried my best at learning defense and attack in the forest for a while and would have to learn how to survive on my own. I made my own weapons and had befriended phil. I was horrified of him at first. He was the first real person I had seen in ages. Around the same time I started hearing voices in my head. When I turned 16 they were extremely loud. Phil and his son Wilbur helped me through it. Wilbur would play a song for me when they'd be extremely loud. Phil's other son, Tommy started to help calm me down as well.

I started learning how to fight better and better. When I was 18 me and Phil took over the Antarctic empire. We had claimed half of the planet. Phil really made every moment in my life worth living. I had stayed alive long enough to meet him and that's all that matters to me. I don't hold anger for anyone in my past. Love is seeping out my pores, I don't hold anger anymore. Even for people who hurt and betray me.

In other words I have grown my hair out again. It's extremely long this time and Phil's braids it for me. I told him how special this was to me.