Privately owned spiral galaxy

Hey. Sorry for not updating in forever. I honestly hate all of my old chapters ): anyways, I'll try my best to be updating more.

Btw before you read ty sees connor and schlatt as his dads as he never had father figures. I do not ship them, smelly. 

~~~

 "I've been traveling for a while now, but my gps tracker thing says that schlatt and connor are this way." Ty starts panting, he hasnt slept in a while or took a break, "this land looks..weird it's all blown up, damaged home, and is that ... Little penis land. This is Connors home" Ty started laughing a bit.

AS he continued further and further he finally found connors home. It was away from any civilization, just like their home after smplive. Ty smiled thinking about their journeys.

Knock knock

A hedgehog hybrid answered the door, shorter than ty, longer hair, and a schlattcoin necklace.

"Dad!"

Ty started to tear up out of happiness

"Ty? Is that you? Oh my god you've grown so much!"

Connor cried as they had hugged, until there was a loud crash in the house.

"Connor I think there's something in the house."

Thats when his other ghostly dad appeared in front of them.

"Ty!" Schlatt chuckles, "theres something in the house"

"not this again" ty had laughed tiredly.

they all settled down and started catching up.

"I can't believe you both left me, so rude." He muttered sarcastically. "And you!" He pointed at schlatt, "you're a ghost dad. I don't think I should question it.. But thanks for keeping the ribbons I made you guys." Ty smiled

"Why would we get rid of them?" Schlatt stated, "it's from you, it's special and means a lot to us!" Connor chimed in, "Ty go to sleep. It's obvious that you're way to sleepy right now. You can take my bed." Connor had whipserd, "we will talk about this in the morning" he smiled

Connor and schlatt took tys backpack and put it with their stuff. They wanted to do nice things for him since he came all this way. they had so much to discuss whenever ty wakes up. 

"our sons finally back" schlatt said. "What about tubbo?" connor questioned schlatt. "Kids married with a kid and probably hates me" he said, sounding more sorrow than before. "psh. I doubt that, even so, we still have ty." Connor sadly smiled.

~~~

Sorry if it's bad. I haven't written in a while ):