My R AU

This Au is based off the song 'My R'

Also is like to state I just thought of Badboyhalo murdering his friends while singing the icarly theme song.

Trigger warning: Attempted suicide, and suicide

----

Monday

----

I was walking up to the rooftop. It was a three story buliding, but it didn't take awhile to walk up there. I was thankful for that. Finally I had reached the door. As I went and walked up on the rooftop I saw girl. She was blonde and had worn glasses.

"Nikki?"

" Bad? I- it's not what it looks like" I could tell she panicked.

"Hey..don't do it please.." I spoke softly to her.

What did I just say? I couldn't care less anyways.. This was an opportunity missed.

"I thought that he'd be the one" She teared up. "But then he told me he was done.. "

I snapped a bit

"FOR GOD SAKES PLEASE" I can't believe that for some stupid reason she got here before me. I didn't say that bit out loud. "Are you upset because you can't have what you wanted? You're lucky you haven't gotten robbed of anything!"

I held my shirt a bit

"I- I feel better now.. Thanks for listening Bad.." She cried, hugged me, then left.

----

Tuesday

----

I was walking up to the rooftop again. When I got into the platform the skies were cloudy and there were a slight breeze. It was cold but I wouldn't feel the cold for much longer anyways.

I saw a shorter boy. He had worn a dark shade of green and had brown hair. It was Tubbo..

"Hey.. Don't do it please.. "

He turned and look at me quickly

"Tell me what's wrong Tubbo..."

" Everyone ignores, everyone steals, I don't fit in with anyone here "

I had opened my arms out to Tubbo for a hug. He ran up to me hugging me and crying into my sweater.

"For God's sake please" I can't believe he had gotten here before me. . " Cause even so, you're still loved by everyone home.. There's always dinner waiting on the table yknow? " I said that in a whisper. He thanked me and left

----

Wednesday

----

Back to the roof again. I hoped it wasn't going to be like last time. It seems every time I want to jump.. Somebody is there before me.. It saddens me knowing that so many of them are my friends. They've always been the softer and kinder people who bottled their emotions. Its hard for me to talk to somebody about it all. As I was walking up I saw somebody with the same pains as me.. They wore a cape and crown

"I just want to stop these scars that grow..every time I go home.. So that's why I came up here instead!"

"Hey don't do it please"

He was going for the jump. Taking off his red cape and crown. Taking out his pink braided hair.

"Please just go away and see, your pitiful expression is just to much for me!"

"I guess today is just not my day"

Techno said as he picked up his crown and cape and walked away.

----

Thursday

----

I walked up to the roof again. It was raining out this time. I was nobody though. I was myself. I took off my shoes. I took off my sweater. I took my hair out of a small ponytail skeppy had done this morning.

I'm going to jump now and he free..