DHMIS AU

What is DHMIS?

Don't hug me I'm scared (DHMIS) is a YouTube series made in 2012 (I think) with 6 parts. Each episode there is a teacher who teaches the watcher and the three main characters. Then everything becomes corrupt. DHMIS goes deeper than a lookalike children's show. (Wouldn't suggest watching if you dislike heavy amounts of gore),

Red guy - Wilbur soot
Duck guy - Tubbo
Yellow guy - Tommyinnit
Roy - Honestly don't know with this one. Maybe dream?

Episode 1 Get creative
Paige/Sketchbook/Notepad - Badboyhalo

Episode 2 Time
Tony the clock - Punz

Episode 3 - Love
Shrignold - Quackity?

Episode 4 Digital
Collin the computer - Jschlatt

Episode 5 Healthy eating
Steak guy - Ever
Spinach - Nihachu
Bread boy - Fundy
Fridge - Awesam because I don't know who to put here

Episode 6 Dreams
Larry the lamp - Sapnap cause I thought I'd be funny

A summary of each episode (Don't read if you plan on watching or do. I can't stop you)

Episode 1: it starts off with sketchbook opening and singing. The main three acts as it's normal. Sketchbook sings about creativity and tries to show the others how to be creative. Yellow guy paints a picture of a clown and sketchbook covers it in black paint. Later sketchbook tells the three to arange sticks into their favorite color. When yellow guys does green he's good green isn't a creative color. The three go off on they're own to be creative. Red guy covering a heart in glitter. Duck spelling out death. Yellow guy dancing? (Keep in mind this is written from memory) and sketchbook leaves by agreeing with everyone to never be creative again.

Episode 2: (This one is my favorite) The three are sat in a living room waiting for their show to come on. When duck says there isn't enough time Tony comes alive off the wall sayinh "there's always time for a song" Red guy objects and talks about how they're going to miss the show. Tony tells them to not be stupid and they continue on. Later in the episode duck tries to explain time scientifically and Tony makes a loud alarm like noises which causes yellows ears to bleed. Then they show what happens over time and the three start to age. Skin peels to the bone. Brains shown. They all decay. Then when yellow says make it stop, Tony responds with "Its out of my hands I'm only a clock, dont worry, I'm sure you'll be fine, but eventually everyone runs out of time."

Episode 3: (I don't remember much from this one) Duck smashes a big and yellow runs off crying. Shringnold talks to yellow about the hatred in the world and teaches him about love. He tells yellow that everyone has a special one and him and the long gang tell him about Micheal, the ugliest boy no one liked. But even Micheal had a special one. Later they find out it's a love cult who worships a leader named Malcolm who says gravel. (I'm sorry that's all I remember)

Episode 4: (I also don't remember much) The three start off playing a broad game. Red says something about wanting to know more and they wait for something to happen. Duck comments on it and they wait again. When the laptop opens a different box like computer starts to sing. He tells them about digital stuff like shopping, useless entertainment ext. Red guy gets sucked into this. At the end red guy is seen leaving in the credits.

Episode 5: Yellow and duck are sat in a kitchen when a spinach can and a steak starts singing to them. They tell them about healthy foods. Later duck yells "I can't do it" knocks over a camera and runs off screen. Duck is shown tied down and his organs being eaten alive by a can. The can is later eaten by Yellow guy.

Episode 6: Yellow is by himself in a bed looking at old memories with his friends. Them Larry speaks to him. They talk about dreams and then. Red guy is seen in a office talking to other red guys. Then he's shown in a karaoke area singing the creativity song from episode 1. He gets booed by everyone there expect yellow guys dad and the most hated character in the series: Roy. Red guy ends up finding a control room where everything is played out and Roy reaches out to him. Then red guy pulls the plug and the show ends. Also yellow guy does drown in oil I just don't know where.

DHMIS is an amazing show and I would recommend checking it out. Anyways go drink water and eat. Also get some rest whenever.