Sunshine (2)

The note Tommy sends is fucked up on purpose. Also today is my last day grinding writing, so please don't expect much from me!

---

Ever since that day, the boys grown closer. Tubbo remembers being given away as a child. He still held onto his bee though. He'd go on about how he parent and left something behind for him. Hell, I had even showed him the note his previous parental figure left. Unfortunately, his name had been smudged out. He'd never know his real name, and I don't plan on telling him soon. 

I heard that Wilbur, my oldest son had gone into a villain like stage the past years. I haven't seen him in awhile, but I still miss him. Tommy, my youngest kept writing letters about Wil and his friend Technos plot to destroy this "great country" Tommy told me how Tubbo was working as a spy there. How he worked with some guy called " Jschlatt " or just Schlatt. Tommy would always write in parentheses "Dictator" and or " Dickhead" 

Schlatt.. Schlatt.. That named seemed familiar. I just didn't know where I heard it before. When I think of that name I think of.. The guy who used to live in our neighborhood. He had a child and always wore blue sweaters. Supposedly they had moved out, but.. 

Wait a minute

Tubbo looked awfully a lot like Schlatts son.

No..

No no I refuse to believe it

Well.. I did until I got my next letter.

 "Dear Father Phil,

Tubbo keeps telling me about how schlatt goes on and on about his son he abandoned and how he thought his son was dead. He said how much Tubbo reminded him of his kwn? Like he said that tubbo and him liked bees? So many people like bees. He said about th e horns? Mean I have horns! Though, according to tubbo, schlatt felt gukity a d awful on leaving his son. He said he ocukfnt take care of him. Almost makes me pity that bitch. Almost

From tommy"

 I couldn't believe it. That's the description of Toby who IS tubbo!

---Time skip to after the war, schlatt dead, will dead.---

Tubbo walked over to his dead President(?)  Then last thing schlatt held on him were bottles of alcohol, a bee keychain, and a picture o schlatt and his son. Phil put his hand on tubbos shoulder.

 "Why is the keychain so familiar, phil?"

 " did he take it from me? "

Tubbo started sniffling

 "Tubbo, schlatt is your dad.."

 " n-no I refuse to believe "

 "It seems complicated, but I can explain it easily. Have you ever felt a connection with him? Tubbo, your real name is Toby. When you were six schlatt could no longer afford taking care of you. He got matching bee keychains, as it seems so when he left you had a part of each other. Tommy sent notes leading up all this evidence into a conclusion. "

Tubbo started to cry, starting at his keychain

"Phil?"

" Yes? "

"D-do you think he was proud of me?"

" Of course, you were his sunshine"