Like father, Like Son

Will was a healer.

Nico could sense when someone was going to die.

Just let that sink in.

---

"No. You're going to be fine, Lina," Will fumbled for his pockets for a spoon and looked for painkillers in the bed side drawer.

"I'm not going to be fine. I'm going to die! I'm going to Die!" Lina squirmed in the covers. "I can barely lift my arm, Will! I can't even feel anything besides the pain!"

"N-No it's g-going to be fine. It's just a gash from the sword," Will started to panic a bit.

"Celestial Bronze!!" she screamed "it's celestial bronze and it's going to kill me!"

"It's not. Jason survived it." Will tried for a fake smile.

"Y-You're right..." she stopped screaming when she had the painkillers had taken effect.

"You can rest now. It'll be fine." Will stepped, tucking his patient under the covers and leaving then to sleep.

He walked out of the infirmary for a break.

"Will." Nico said firmly "She's... Lina is going to-"

"I know," he sighed "But I can't tell her."

"Then don't."

Will stood there for a momment. He pondered for a second then realised... "Hey Nico! How did you know? Your cabin is on the opposite side of the camp."

"It's not that far away," Nico avoided the topic and continued walking.

---

Nico was stalking him.

It was all Hades' advice.

"Thank you so much dad," Nico groaned "I got caught. And unlike you, I don't have an invisibility helmet."

---------

A/n:

My thoughts wandered from Nico stalking, to Nico's dad stalking.

Forgive me.

Gomenesai... Omg I used a Japanese word!! Are you proud of me now, senpai?