Sun Stalker

Since Nico couldn't shadow travel anymore, and Mrs O'leary was already at Camp Jupiter. Nico had lost any means of safe transportation.

He needed to get to Camp Jupiter, and fast. It was the one year anniversary of the day when they defeated Gaia. Not kill, defeat. You can't, and never can kill the earth mother.

It wasn't his fault having no transportation, really. You see, Will was a bit... Protective.

Jason was already there with Piper.

Frank was teaching the rest of the Mars' kids how to control dead legionnaires, and he had Hazel with him.

Leo was still missing.

And Percy and Annabeth attended college there.

So he went by car.

For some odd reason, he could always see the sun.

It was like it was stalking him.

-----

"But... Dad," Will complained "I at least have to make sure my patient arrives safely!"

"Hmmm, well, Will... Since when was he discharged...?"

"... Around a year ago..."

"Well, that's exactly why I'd like to know why you would drive the sun today!"

"BUT-!"

Apollo's phone rang, he reached into his pocket and answered it.

"Yeah, babe?....  Huh.... Okay... I'll be there... So let's watch a movie or something after?.... Yeah yeah, cool."

"So, Will, you can drive the sun today." Apollo stated, pointing at a golden limousine.

"What? Are you serious?"

"Well... I er- have some things to do, yeeah! Got to go! Bye!"

---

Idk Apollo seems like a pretty chill dad