End

Okay so um

(I have attached a song to this chapter titled "Everyone is Gay" if you ship any gay or you are gay, lesbian or any other sexuality, I recommend you go listen to it. Me? I'm pro LGBT. I support these guys. Because you can love anyone you want to. After all, if I was homophobic, I wouldn't have written this book in the first place.)

I've really strayed far, far away from the ship Solangelo and the PJO/HOO fandom. I've become more engrossed in anime fandom a (because yaoi).

I mean it's cool, but... I'm not really active on the fandom anymore.

Other than that, I have (as you may have noticed) ran out of ideas and motivation to write any further Solangelo one-shots or headcannons at this point. The last time (before the last chapter) I updated was in August. That was three months ago.

I used to update as much as possible whenever I got an idea stuck in my head... But the ideas slowed down to a halt.

This thing was a birthday present for my awesome friend codecte whose OTP is Solangelo. (Her birthday is on the 22th of February so be sure to greet her!)

I'm sorry I haven't finished the Pen Pal Programme mini-series (Have I finished it...?) and an au one-shot in my drafts.

It's the end of 2015 and the end of this book.

And I have a message for all you guys (whether you have recently discovered this book or found it months ago or been there since the beginning) thank you.

Thank you for all the votes, comments, views and adding this to your reading list.

I'm sad to say that this will be the end since I've had so much fun writing it.

Writing is freedom, is it not~?♪

[As of November 21 2015 "Solangelo/Willco Imagines" is marked complete]

[Edit: As of April 2016, this book is —finally— edited and I have attached a picture relating to Solangelo (in a way). with something from uncle Rick himself]

 with something from uncle Rick himself]

Also them dating is canon now yeah. As of The Hidden Oracle, this ship is canon. Who knew?