The Pen Pal Programme - 2

It had already been a few weeks since Will and Nico grew acquainted with each other.

But they had no idea what the other person looked like in real life. And showing photos or any form of identification in the Pen Pal Programme was not allowed.

Will began to get curious.

Nice began to grow curious as well.

They wanted to meet each other, but didn't know how and were too shy to ask about it.

-----

Hi Nico,

Today has been kind of horrible for me. The clinic I've been volunteering at is starting to lose profit. I hope more people come over.

—From Will

-----

Uh, Hello Will...

Sorry to hear that(?) I don't even really know about Clinics and stuff, but you should advertise it! I hope you'll get more patients soon.

—Nico

-----

Nico,

I tried it. It worked!
Thank you so much!
Advertising really did the trick! The family Clinic will be running for a long time to come. Thank you!

—From Will

P.S

Can I call you Neko?

-----

Will,

What the?! Neko!!? What kind of name is that? Noooo.

Just noooo.

Just call me Nico.

—Nico

-------

It was that one sentence that changed everything.

------

Nico,

Sorry about that! Now that I think about it... Neko sounds exactly the same as Nico... Kinda.
Anyways,  I'm visiting New York for a week, and I have a day all to myself. Want to meet up?

Contact me if you want to meet :)

-Will

------

"OH MY GODS!" Nico screamed and dropped the paper. He paced around the apartment.

"Why am I screaming? Why am I panicking? WHY AM I TALKING TO MYSELF?" he repeated over and over again.

"Keep it down!" Someone yelled.

"Sorry!" Nico yelled back.

"But oh my gods... I can finally meet him..."

"I want to meet him."

"I want to see him."

-----

He sent his contact details to Will and immediately got a response.

-----

Nico!

Oh my gods, I completely forgot! The only day that I'll be available on is during February 14--- Valentines day! I hope I haven't ruined any of your dates with anyone if you still want to meet in person.

-Will

-----

To Will,

No, it's okay. I'm quite the loner. No one would want to date me.

Valentines day sounds okay to me, I mean--- that's the only day you'll be available, no one can help it.

So sure! I'll see you... when?

-Nico

-----

Nico~

Oh my gosh thanks. Let's meet in front of the Botanical Gardens--- I heard that Cherry Blossoms are in bloom and I'd love to see that! 

And you being a loner? puh-lease, those girls are a fool for not wanting to date you. 

I'M NOT GAY. I'M NOT GAY. NO HOMO!

No homo, Nico.

NO HOMO!

-Will

-----

[Author's Note: Suuuuure you aren't gay. Suuuuuuuuuuuuure you aren't xDDD

The next part will be the final part for this since switching from third person mode to first person mode... would be too confusing. Ugh.]