I love you VI

Oh no.

Will Solace knew. He knew. Nico was in hot water. He was constantly in hot water with no way out. It was like he was stuck in a fucking geyser.

But when things get too serious, he always returned to plan b: execute push the person away from you. No matter the cost. Cut all the ties. Run, ignore everything.

He didn't want to, but it was compulsory. Only a few knew he had a crush on Percy, and it was mostly just Jason, Percy and Annabeth.

But it meant nothing to him now. Because that was the past and he had avoided it. Annabeth had already taken the hint and shrugged it off for the most part.

But now... Nico needed to lie once more.

And he had to risk it, he needed to be bold and clever. He needed to plan it out.

---

Nico stayed up all night, writing on paper of different shapes and sizes. He had somehow managed to buy some smuggled paper from the Stolls and wrote various things onto them...

Like book ideas and stupid rants . He tried to make his handwriting look worse, then gradually neater.

He needed Will to think that he had been writing notes for years.

---

The next day, the door creaked to reveal an unusual frowning Will. The corners of his mouth were twitching, it was like he wanted to say something; but then he was stopped from doing so.

"Nico, I know you wrote those."

"I didn't."

"You did."

"I swear I didn't. That note you saw that fell out... Yes, I wrote those" he sighed It meant nothing to me," Nico choked out the words.

"It... Meant nothing?" Will asked.

"Well, I've always wanted to become an author so I had to write ideas down..." Nico lied.

"I see..." Will trailed off.

"The whole thing was more likely planned with people who could access this cabin without getting caught..."

"So..."

"It really... Means nothing to me."

The words echoed on the dark empty walls.

Really... Means nothing to me...

Will was silent.

---

Okay, I finally had wifi since the ISP got the shit all mixed up and now I proclaim them jackasses because I wqs supposed to have wifi more than a week ago. And the school semester break is ending TT^TT (southern hemisphere problems)

But I updated. Now I'm sleepy. I'll edit this in a few hours.

Goodmornight, guys!
-Kalamity

Ps: sorry for the cursing. My language has not been filtered since I'm not over the fact that I'm missing a week's worth of wifi.