I Love You III

Part three

---

Nico felt horrible

Had Will guessed it was him...? Was Will disgusted?

It all changed when he saw the notes one the board:

"Dear anonymous, I love someone, but I can't say it."

Will liked someone. Nico's heart shattered into a million pieces.

But he couldn't let this one go... Not after what happened to Percy.

He somehow knew that this was different between his relationship with Percy.

He knew that Will was his type.

He was kind; anyone could really tell that, and he cared. He knew what incredible sadness felt like— he had seen a few scenes where his patients were uncurable.

And yet he didn't know how Will could cope with that.

Nico had gone through extreme depression when Bianca died. He isolated himself from everyone.

---

Nico stared at the blank piece of paper in front of him. He needed to write something short, but sweet. Something that wouldn't make it obvious that he was the one who wrote the last note.

He picked up the pen and wrote:

"I love someone, but I have no idea if they like me back. And I know how you feel. Not being able to tell hurts."

Perfect.

No one would suspect it was him.

The note sounded like it was written by someone else; a Demigod obsessed with their crush.

Nico prayed to Hades that Will wouldn't suspect it was him.

But Artemis was watching from her moon chariot.

And she knew.

---

BRASON1300 I ASKED YOU WHICH PART YOU WANTED POSTED AND YOU TICKED THIS ONE. SO ENJOY... WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE BECAUSE I WILL MAKE BOTH OF THEM SUFFER >:)

writers can do whatever they want. *cough* Rick Riordan *cough* killing everyone in the processs