I I love you VIII [Final]

"So..."

"Did it mean anything to you?" Will narrowed his eyes.

Nico refused to speak. He frowned at just looked at the ground. "It meant..."

Will's eyes widened in anticipation.

"Nothing. It meant nothing. I already told you it didn't, but you wouldn't listen," Nico snapped.

You could hear Will's heart break into two "You're not being serious, Nico... Are you...?"

"No... I love you and I always have. And it hurts me to see you like this but- I love you. It won't matter because you don't feel the same way..." That was what Nico wanted to say.

"I'm being serious," he looked Will dead in the eye.

Will had never seen Nico this serious in his life "I see..."

Nico waved him off "Good night then, Will Solace."

"Night," he replied and started walking back to his cabin.

---

"Will," one of his siblings asked "Are you feeling okay...?"

"Me?" Will snapped back into reality "Yep. I'm fine... Perfectly fine..."

He doesn't feel the same way, doesn't he...?

No he doesn't... And that's why you have to leave him alone. No matter what. He'll be happy- and that's what matters.

He never checked the damned wall in his office again. He demolished it at the first chance he got. He did so by hiring a few Ares kids who were more than happy to be able to destroy something and not get in trouble.

He was blinded by his actions so much that he didn't notice another note had been pinned there again.

"I'm sorry..."

---

A/n: this is the last "I Love You" part.
The author is not responsible for any feels.
Thank you.