Kunikida Doppo|Ice-cream|

Reader is GN!

Why was he doing this again?
Kunikida tried his best to look through the piles of shopping bags and boxes he was carrying. His foremost concern was walking into someone due to his obstructed vision, and huring them. It would be even worse if that someone ended up being you.
The mall near the ada office had a sale today , and you had felt it to be your moral duty to ensure the sale of all products of the place. So you had dragged poor kunikida with you. You could have taken atsushi along instead, but you wanted to spend some time with a certain coworker.
"Y/N, are you hungry?", kunikida gingerly asked. He wasn't hungry at all. He just wanted a reason to rest and sit down for a while. Holding all these bags was tiring, but it is in his ideals to help his colleague, and he is a strong man, so he would never admit it out loud.
Besides, he would do anything for you. Not that he'd ever admit it.
"Yeah, as a matter of fact, I am. Want an icecream?", you said, turning to face him, finally looking away from the many mannequins and display pieces.
"It would be ideal to have an icecream as it is said to energize the human body." ,he claimed while placing the bags on a nearby bench.
"So, you want an icecream." You stated, while trying your best to not smile.
"Yes."
"You must be tired.. No wonder you want to be energized!"
Kunikida stuttered as he realized that he had dug his own hole.
"I am not tired! I just felt like having some icecream.."
You chuckled a ,"Sure, if you say so." And walked up to the store. It took a lot of convincing, but you manged to let kunikida allow you to treat him.
"It's not proper for a colleague to pay for me, Y/N. One must be independent, and must pay their own expenses! I am not like that bandage wasting idiot! It is not ideal to owe someone monetarily!"
You looked him in the eye, making your best sad, teary face.
"I see how it is. You don't consider me to be anything other than your colleague. I honestly thought we were friends, Kunikida kun but I guess you don't consider me to be one."
Upon hearing this, kunikida flushed red with embarrassment. He hadn't meant to hurt you! He hadn't even meant to say that! What a useless person is he if he can't even convey his point?!
"That's not what I meant Y/N! I'm so sorry! Ofcourse you mean more to me! You are a dear friend!" He said.
Even though he knew you meant more to him than just a friend, he couldn't admit it out loud. He was meant to find a partner and get married in a few years. Now was not the time. Besides, he wasn't sure if you felt the same way. You were chirpy, full of mirth, mischievous and smart. And you were like that with all the members of the ada. So he figured you must consider him to be just a friend.
"Oh." ,you frown, looking away.
Had he managed to hurt you even more?
"Did I say something wrong?! Y/N, please tell me!"
You shake your head and lick your icecream.
"No, it's nothing."
You knew he liked you. You liked him too. He was so bad at hiding it, that you made it a mission to make him confess. You purposely teased him, casually flirted with him, (not that he ever realized that you were flirting) , and even coaxed him to talk about the relationship you both shared. But he always said that you two were 'friends'. He never slipped and said something like 'I like you' or 'I have a crush on you'. He was almost always composed and in control of what came out of his mouth. And it irritated you to no end.
'Well,' you thought, 'I always was the brave and daring one in this little game. I suppose I will have to initiate this journey.'
You took another lick of your icecream and hummed in content.
"This is so good. It's my favourite flavor!"
You shoved the cone in his face.
"Try it!"
Kunikida hesitantly agreed, taking a small bite from the part where you hadn't reached yet. A small bit got smeared on the corner of his mouth. He looked so adorable.
"It is good." He agrees mid bite.
You suddenly lunge forward and lick the corner of his lips, successfully licking the icecream off.
Kunikida.exe stopped working. He sat there, frozen for ten seconds. His face flushed a bright red. If you hadn't known better, you would have taken him to a doctor.
He stared at you, and after realising what had happened, he caught your lips in a kiss.
He had managed to wipe that smug smirk off your face.
You deepened the kiss.
Pulling back, you whispered,"I think I have found a new favorite flavor;)"