Chuuya being Jealous over his s/o loving his own Plushie

"Darling, I'm home!"

Chuuya loves the fact that he comes home after you do. It really makes his day to see you run up to him and hug him, welcoming him home. Yes, he's a sucker for such domestic stuff. He won't ever admit it, but he fantasizes about having a typical TV couple life, wherein the wife greets the husband when he comes home, and they have tea and biscuits together as they discuss how his day had been.

He would like it if you didn't go to work at all, but he left the choice with you. It's not his decision to make, afterall. The fact that he comes home after you makes it even better, as you always greet him with a hug an a kiss. It fills his heart with huge joy.

"Y/N?"

He asks when you don't come running up to the door.

He's worried at the lack of reply. What's going on here? Are you okay? Did something happen to you? He can see your shoes, so clearly you're home. Or supposed to be. He frantically kicks off his boots and rushes home, searching for you.

He opens the door to the bedroom.

You jump at the sudden sound, and slowly remove your headphones.

"Hey Chuu! Welcome home!"

Chuuya felt relieved to see that you're okay. He half expected you to walk over to him to hug him, but figured maybe you're tired. So he walked over to you, instead.

You looked up at him from under the blankets and smiled.

"What?"

"What what?"

You eyed him suspiciously.

"Do you want something?"

He gasped at your forgetfulness.

"Yes!"

He thought you'd get the hint.

"Well, what is it? Do you wanna listen to music, or something? Should I switch to the airpods so we could share and listen?"

He couldn't belive you. Did you really forget to give him a hug?

You shuffled in your blankets and bowed down to peck something. He couldn't see the rest of you, only your face was peeking out of the tornado of blankets surrounding you.

"What did you kiss?!"

"What?"

"You heard me! What's in there?!"

He snatched it all off of you, revealing your iPad and his plushie.

So that's what you were kissing! Chuuya knew something was off. You were cuddling his plushie and showing it love instead of him! How atrocious!

"I can't believe you."

He snatched the plush, and threw it across the room.

"Hey! That's my plush! How dare you- mmff!"

Chuuya gave you no time to react as he plopped himself on your lap.

You realized what he was going through. You had been giving the plush a lot of love, and your man just wasn't having any of it.

You giggled, bending down to kiss his forehead.

"Aww, I'm sorry Chuu. I didn't know you were feeling jealous."

He scoffed.

"Jealous? I'm not jealous."

"Then you wouldn't mind if I gave the plushie a hug, would you?"

He froze. When he felt you shift to get up, he grabbed your waist, turning you around and pushing you on the bed. He climbed over you, straddling your small form.

"Okay, maybe I don't like it when you play with that... thing. So what?"

You grinned, tucking a loose strand of hair behind his ear.

"So, you're jealous. And it's okay to feel jealous. It's perfectly normal."

He smiled, glad that you were so understanding.

"But I've never seen anyone get jealous over a soft toy."

"Hey!"

He began tickling your sides.

"Hahaha! Stop, chuu! HA-"

He continued mercilessly drawing laughter out of you.

"Oh no, I'm not letting you go that easy!"