Are you Jealous, baby?

prompt: Akutagawa gets jealous when you show love to an aku plushie<3

"Aren't you the cutest?"

You asked the soft plushie in your arms before hugging it tightly. You were walking down the street with your aku plushie in hand. You just wanted to get some milk, since the last packet at home had been stolen by a stray cat. Your boyfriend, Akutagawa Ryunosuke, was still at work. You missed him. He was usually home by now, but maybe work had him tied up. It didn't matter, though, as you now had your plushie with you. You carried it everywhere. It reminded you of your protective boyfriend and made you feel loved and safe.

Reaching the market, you got yourself a trollie, placing the plush in the kid's seat, and pushed it through the store. You ended up adding a lot more than just milk to your cart. While you were checking out some chocolate cigars, you bumped into someone.

"Oops! I'm so sorry, didn't see you there!"

Looking up at the person who interrupted your shopping, you were pleasantly surprised to see a familiar face.

"Ryu?"

"Y/N?"

You both exclaimed simultaneously.

He coughed in his palm, walking over to your side to give you a semi hug.

"What're you doing here?"

You hugged him back.

"Oh, just getting some milk. The cat ran away with our last pack."

"That doesn't look like 'some milk' "

He said, raising a brow.

You scoffed.

"You know how I am. I can't stop at just milk."

He chuckled.

"It's pretty late, you know. I was going to pick up some snacks for us to have."

He pat your head.

"It's dangerous, babe. You should've just called me to get it on the way."

You pouted at him, leaning into his touch.

"Stop babying me. Besides, I have my Aku with me. Nothing can go wrong!"

He looked confused.

"But I just arrived."

"I don't mean you, silly. I'm talking about him!"

You pointed to the plush, and moved out of his touch to hug it.

Akutagawa felt angry. Jealousy was coursing through his veins at that moment. But your innocent smile and the sparkle in your eyes made him stay silent.

Sighing, he started walking towards the chips section.

"Come on, we need to get home soon."

...

You both were currently lazing on the sofa, munching on chips and watching a movie. The space between you two was irritating Akutagawa. He wanted nothing more than to cuddle you and feel your warmth. He stealthily picked the bowl from between you both, and placed it somewhere out of sight. He slowly shuffled closer to you, inch by inch. Just as he was about to place his head on your lap, he realized that it was already occupied. You were clutching onto the damn plushie.

He was furious. How dare that thing take his rightful place?! Your lap was a privileged seat, one that was reserved for him, and him only. He growled, and suddenly pulled it out of your clasp. He pulled with such force, that you almost fell off the couch.

"Whoa! What're you doing!?"

He threw the idiotic thing someplace, and hopped onto your lap.

"That's my plushie! How dare you harm it?!?!"

He held your face in his palms.

"Y/N, that's a fucking pillow. It's non living. It doesn't feel pain."

You just gaped at him.

"It's not a pillow! It's my plushie! He's my aku!"

You immediately knew that you'd made a mistake, as his eyes turned dark, an inferno swirling in his orbs.

"I'm your Aku. That thing isn't. If I could have ripped It's heart out and snapped it's neck, I would've. But I can't."

He leaned closer to you, eyeing you intensely.

"Do you know why, Y/N ?"

"W-why?"

"Because it's a fucking toy. It doesn't having a fucking heart, or neck, or organs for me to rip out."

You gulped.

"Do you know what this means?"

He asked you.

You shook your head.

"It means that you're going to cuddle me, not the damn plush, and throw that thing into the bin."

You blinked at him. Short giggles escaped you when you realized what was going on.

He furrowed his brows.

"What's so funny?"

Stifling your chuckles, you answered him.

"My super scary, wanted and dangerous baby is angry because he's feeling jealous."

His ears turned red from embarrassment and he scoffed.

"I'm not jealous!"

"Yes you are!"

He looked away, pouting and flustered. As he was about to get off, you looped your arms around his neck, pulling him back. You hugged him tightly.

"I love you so much, you bean!"

Attacking his face with kisses, he let you treat him like a baby. Because even though he doesn't admit it, he is your baby, and he loves that you are his and he is yours. He wouldn't trade these moments with you for anything in this world.

"Tch. Whatever."

He mumbled, pulling you in his arms.

You chuckled at his childish behavior.

"God, I hate you."

He growled, nuzzling his face in your hair.

"You love me."

You said, grinning at him. He sighed, looking away.

"Yes, I love you."