Lovesick Addict 《O.Dazai x Gn!reader》

He watched as you clenched your fists, staring at the enemy with a fierce, deadly glare.
The twenty or so heavily armed men, began to choke as a thin strip of smoky black constricts their airway.
After a while, they start falling to the ground, one by one, falling into an endless slumber.
After the last of them falls to their demise, you unclenched your fists. The moonlight shines down on your ethereal form. Your hair glimmers in its shine. Your marvelous, bloodthirsty eyes shone, your flawless skin glowed, under the light of the only other witness, the moon herself.
"You can come out now,love. I promise, I won't bite."
Surprised at the fact that you had noticed him in the first place, he hesitantly stumbles out from the shadows.
"My ability manipulates shadows."
You say, noticing the confusion on his handsome face.
"Shouldn't it get canceled?", he voices his thoughts as he stared at the bodies of the men you had slayed.
"Only if you touch me, love."
You whisper, noticing the centre of his attention.
He moves to come closer yo you. You instinctively take a step back.
"Why?", you ask him.
He tilts his head, tufts of brown flopping to the side.
"Why do you stay?"
He blinks at you, as if to say,'isn't it obvious?'
"I love you. That's why."
You look away, clenching your teeth. You were a killer. You have killed before, and will kill in the future. You were ruthless. You didn't feel guilty for killing people. If it gets the job done, you go through with it. But you were also a hypocrite. If, godforbid, someone was to harm your loved ones, you would never forgive them. You would make them experience hell, and then send them there. That's just how you were. So you didn't understand why he stayed. You knew him to be a colleague, a friend, then a lover. You both were still pretty new into this thing you shared, but the passion he showed for you, the intensity of his 'I love you' s, the way he kept staring at your face, the way he was practically wrapped around your dainty little fingers, showed you just how serious he was. Just how much he truly loved you. The problem is, you don't know if you could return it with the same intensity. Or return it at all. He knew this. Yet, he decided to stay.
"Doesn't this scare you?", you ask as you slowly make your way towards him. You gait, and the way your eyes never left his, made you look like a predator, stalking it's prey.
He had to admit, he was afraid of you. But that's a part of what made him want you even more. You intrigued him. He wanted to uncover all your secrets, traits, and drown in them. He was infatuated. He was obsessed.
You come to a stop right in front of him. Leaning down, you inhale his scent, nuzzling his neck. Your hands come up, slowly fastening around his neck as you made your way to his ear, whispering
"All this bloodshed. All this insanity."
And suddenly, you step away, leaving him breathing heavily.
Both of knew that you didn't need to kill them. You were just sent to stop the criminals from doing their thing, you could have arrested them, or strangled them until they were unconscious. You could have taken them back to yosano for healing. But you killed them nonetheless. Your job at the ada was a means to satisfy your sadistic desires. The amount of people you 'had to kill' during missions was enormous. More than Dazai's count during his mafia days. Most of his victims were never linked back to him, the few that were, were a mere 138. His actual count was much higher. And yours was even higher.
"All this...darkness. ", you say, while staring into his brown orbs.
He chuckles.
"It's simple." He says as he steps closer.
"I'm addicted to you."