Chapter 3

After my talk with dad about going to school the day finally came I got up at 6am to get ready long enough I was so nervous for my first day of school I could barely sleep last night.

Last night my dad gave me a folder with the information I needed for my fake identity at school my name was Y/N Adams I just moved here from Idaho with my dad cause he got a job at Stark industries as a body guard my mom died of giving birth and been living with my dad ever since and live in a small apartment in queens.

Today I decided to wear a blue denim skirt and a black button up shirt tucked it in the skirt and paired it with black and white vans and curled my hair.(your welcome to change the outfit it's not important)

"Friday shut off lights"

"Lights shut off have a good day at school Y/N"

"Thanks Friday" I said walking out my room.

I walked into the kitchen to find Nat,Steve,Sam,Clint,Wanda,Vision sitting down at the table and eating breakfast.

"Morning family" I said.

"Good morning Y/N" they said in unison.

"Excited for your first day of school?"My mom said.

"Yes I'm superr excited and nervous I could barely sleep last night"I said.

"There's nothing to be nervous about you are a stark we never get nervous"my dad walked in and kissed my forehead.

"Ha! good one you were so nervous when Y/N and Morgan came along"my mom said.

"Okay let's move on and have breakfast sit down and have breakfast Y/N sit down and eat before you leave I'm gonna go wake up Morgan so you can say bye before you leave"my dad said rolling his eyes and walked away.

I sat right in the middle Nat on my right and Wanda on the left I ate fast cause I was so excited to go to school I got up and put my dish in the sink and grab my backpack that was on the floor and flung it over my shoulder.

"Okay it's getting late I should get going before happy gets upset and I'm late" I said half smiling nervously.

In walked my dad with Morgan she was still sleepy with little iron man pjs that were pink.

I walked over to them a gave my dad and Morgan a kiss goodbye and walked over to my mom and kissed her and hugged her.

"Okay bye guys I really gotta go I'll see you guys later byeee" I said running out of the new avengers facility.

I ran out and got into the car it was a simple black Honda I guess my dad didn't want to much attention on me I sat down and started to get more and more nervous happy noticed I was getting nervous looking at me threw the review mirror.

"It's okay kid your gonna crush it at school no need to be nervous"happy said.

"Thanks happy" I said smiling at him.

We arrived at the school "thanks happy wish me luck"I said as I got out of the car,"you'll do great"he said I waved goodbye and walked up the stairs I opened the doors and accidentally bumped into a tall girl with curly brown hair.