DHLK 1

Jungkook rolls his eyes at his hyungs as they teased him

"Kookie have a crush! Our baby is growing up!" Jin says as he dramatically cried.
"What's their name?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"Uh... That's a secret, only for me, hyung" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Jungkook! You're ready for the performance!" A staff says and the others stopped, laughing.
"Okay, go now, maknae!" Namjoon says and Jungkook chuckles, bowing at the leader.

"Wow, Namjoon, he gave you a bow" Hoseok says, laughing.
"Perks of being his first boy crush" Namjoon says, winking. Taehyung and Jimin rolled their eyes, scoffing.
"Come on, let's go watch him!" Hoseok says and they all nodded.

The six watched as Jungkook walks around the stage, practicing his steps and memorizing his lines. They clapped, screaming as Jungkook suddenly fell down on a hole.
"Jungkook! Jungkook!" All screamed as they ran to where it was. They were met with a terrifying sight. Their maknae was laid on the ground, blood puddle on his head. Staffs was rushing to him, the medics having their stretcher and putting him on it.
"Who the fuck didn't check this?!" Yoongi screamed in anger. The staffs gulped, but they all pushed them aside so no one gets injured again.

"Irresponsible!" Yoongi says, being calmed down by the others.
"If something happened to Jungkook, I swear" Yoongi says, groaning and running to where Jungkook is rushed to with the others.

"How is he?" Jin asks as they stared at the medics.
"He needs to be rushed to the hospital, this is something serious" One of the medic says and the others stared at each other with worry.
"Will he be okay?" Jimin asks and the medic sighs.
"We don't know yet, the ambulance is coming in a few" The medic says before leaving them. The others sighs, just hoping Jungkook's okay.

"I hope... I hope he's really okay"

 I hope he's really okay"