DHLK 10

(FILM OUT IS OUT!😭✊!!! ITS SO GOOD EKBDIWBX)

Jungkook's mouth dropped as they walked inside this room full of mirrors. It was just the dance studio, but he doesn't know that.
"Hyungie, where are we?" Jungkook asks as he sucks on his thumb. Jin grabbed his hand away and replaced it with his pacifier.
"You're gonna watch hyungies dance" Yoongi says, ruffling Jungkook's hair. Jungkook giggles, nodding as he hugged his stuffed toy tighter.

He was given a chair before he sat down and giggled as Hoseok made funny faces at him. Suddenly, the door opened, startling Jungkook.
"Hi, Kookie" The guy says and ruffled Jungkook's hair. The younger whimpers and ran to the nearest person, Taehyung.
"Oh, PD-nim" Jimin says, chuckling.
"Baby, he's a good guy, don't worry" Taehyung says as he brushes Jungkook's bangs back, shushing him as he continued to whimper.

"Kookie, look what he got" He hears, which made him so curious that he turned his head to them. He sees Bang PD holding his favorite banana milk. He bit his bottom lip, looking up at Taehyung who chuckles.
"Hold Koo hand" Jungkook says and Taehyung nods. They went to where Bang PD is stood and Jungkook hesitantly grabbed the milk.
"I'm not a bad guy, Koo" Bang PD says, chuckling. Jungkook stared at him and nodded.

"Hyungie... What his name?" Jungkook asks as Taehyung opened the milk for him.
"His name is 'Ayo hitman bang introduces" Taehyung says, they all laughed. Jungkook giggles, even though he didn't understand a thing.
"Just kidding, Koo, it's Bang PD-nim" Taehyung says and Jungkook stared at Bang PD, clapping his hands.
"Bang PD looks squishy!" Jungkook says, the others laughs, shaking their heads.
"Is that so?" Bang PD says and squishes his cheeks. Jungkook giggles and did the same.

"Squishy!"