DHLK 3

"Doctor, why is he acting like a child?" Namjoon asks, sighing

"It might because of the head injury he received, this is rare. We don't know how he'll get back to his old self, I'm sorry" The doctor says and the others stared at each other. They all looked back at Jungkook, who giggled as Hoseok played with him.
"Can't he just like, hit his head again and turn back to his old self?" Yoongi says and the others stared at him like he's crazy.
"Hyung, what if the next time he hits his head, he's gone. Don't think like that, at least Kookie is alive" Jimin says, while Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, I'm not dealing with a child" Yoongi says, making them all sigh.
"Same" Namjoon says and they all frowned.
"What are you guys on? He's still our maknae" Jin slap, with disappointment laced in his voice.
"Hyung, our schedule is already complicated and then we'll deal with him" Namjoon says and Taehyung, Jimin and Jin rolls their eyes.
"I hope you guys regret those words when Jungkook gets back to his old self, we'll tell him how y'all didn't want to take care of him" Jimin says as they walked to Jungkook.

"Bibi hyungie, why ish this on KooKoo's head?" Jungkook asks as he touched the bandage on his head.
"Because you hurt yourself, Kookie, that's why you need it. You'll get it off soon, don't worry" Hoseok says as be caresses Jungkook's cheek.
"Hmm! Wait! KooKoo needs names for you all!" Jungkook says, giggling. He looks around, the first person he laid eyes on was Yoongi, who looked away with crossed arms.
"He will be Gi hyungie" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Nam hyungie, Jinnie hyung, TaeTae hyung, Min hyungie and Bibi hyungie with KooKoo! DTS!" Jungkook says, giggling. Only Jin, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin smiled, the other two didn't want to make eye contact.

"You're so cute, bubs"